Key Performance Indicators of overall freehold villas, townhouses and apartments. View best performing freehold communities in Dubai. View communities experiencing significant capital growth or decline. View communities offering highest rental yields.
View the average transaction price per sq. ft. (PSF) historically for freehold villas, townhouses and apartments
Historic overview of capital growth and decline rates for freehold villas, townhouses and apartments.
Historic overview of rental growth and decline rates for freehold villas, townhouses and apartments.
* PSF – per sq. ft.
* --- denotes data is not available
Market Analytics is a set of report generating tools that allows our users to collate data from our vast property database and apply it in more useful ways. All tools can be applied to apartments or villas & townhouses.
Share this Page
This incredibly powerful tool gives a snapshot of the freehold villa, townhouses and apartment markets in Dubai. You can view historic capital values and growth rates. You will also see best performing (and not so well performing communities based on different criteria). This data is presented on a period-wise basis, so you can actually go back in time and view the market positions for various reporting periods.
View the major vital stats of all major freehold residential communities in Dubai. Get a snapshot of capital & rental growth rates, average prices per sq. ft., rental yields and occupancy rates. Filter your results.
Compare any two freehold communities next to each other. The side by side comparison allows for greater understanding of key data sets including parties involved in construction, start & completion dates, project lifecycle, quality, number of units, prices & vital stats, location comparisons and positives & negatives.
Developer Sold out. Units available from secondary market.
Somewhat investor friendly
End-Users & Investors
Unit Types Available:
As of June 2017:
- 52/42 is sold out 100%, however, units are available on the secondary market.
- Depending on the unit, the buyer would have to pay a premium which currently ranges from 5 - 17% depending on the view of the unit and seller motivation.
- 40% of the total purchase price + premium would be payable now, remaining would be payable as per the original payment-plan.
- This is one of the projects we identify as having significant capital growth potential in Dubai. Contact one of our experts to learrn more.
Speak to an Expert Now