Tell others about the pros and cons of living or owning in Springs. You can post a review on a community even if you've previously lived/owned there OR if you were a prospective tenant / buyer in this project and would like to post your insight for others.
How does this community rate in general (as compared to other communities/buildings)?
Quality of construction, materials, finish. Overall appearance of the community. Upkeep and landscaping.
Maintenance issues. Maintenance problems resolved.
Close to entertainment, retail, public transportation, schools, parks, safety.
Professionalism, knowledgeable, helpfulness and overall service level.
Get general information and commentary on
View vital stats and pricing data of
A historic view of pricing trends in
When relevant, Lookup.ae publishes snapshot investment guides.
View various categories of news items related to
Origional and High quality images of
Download floor-plans, master-plans without watermarks.
What’s it like to live or own in
Units available in primary & secondary market
Very investor friendly
End-Users & Investors
AED 1278 PSF - AED 1619 PSF
Unit Types Available:
Bayz Tower is a 456 unit residential building in Business Bay offering studios, one, two, & three bedroom apartments. Prices start from AED 669,000.
The developer is offering an exceptional payment plan, where buyer pays only 52% of the price until the time of completion, with the remainder 48% being paid over the next four years.
Speak to an Expert Now