- One JBR (1 JBR) is a project by Dubai Properties announced in September 2015.
- This high-rise development is located next to the Ritz Carlton and is situated on a prime, beach-front plot.
- The tower will rise 45 storeys and consists of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments, all of which have views towards the sea / Bluewaters Island and Palm Jumeirah. The tower also has two five bedroom penthouses situated on the top floor.
- 1 JBR is positioned as a true luxury waterfront development. Units in the project have commanded sale prices from AED 2,500 - 3,700 per sq. ft. depending on unit type and floor.
- 1|JBR is situated in JBR, one of the prime waterfront destinations in Dubai, stretching 1.7 km. The area is known for multiple f&b outlets along the beach, as well as some high-end hotels. In terms of amenities, 1|JBR will offer residents with some of Dubai's best amenities. Residents can access the indoor and outdoor gym, private beach, VIP drop-off/parking areas, amongst other facilities. The spacious lobby showcases luxury living, with 60 ft. high ceiling and grade A finishing.
- Each apartment has high quality finishing and fit-outs, with 10 ft. high ceilings and full floor-to ceiling glass to maximize the beautiful views (over the Arabian Sea, Bluewaters Island, and Palm Jumeirah) and the flow of natural light into the apartment.
- The tower was initially being marketed solely by exclusive agent Gulf Sothebys. This arrangement was changed sometime in 2016.
- Service charges are estimated to be around AED 20.5 per sq. ft.
- 1|JBR is now very close to completion (as of end of Feb 2020).
- 1|JBR is a very unique development within the JBR and Dubai Marina community. There are very few comparable towers within the area. These are limited, luxury apartments on the JBR strip.
1|JBR apartments are purely for end-users looking to buy a home to live in or keep as a holiday home. The rental yield on these apartments will be significantly lower, compared to other projects in the area. We expect the annual yield to be around 3 - 4% realistically. For those interested in investing, this property is purely for capital gains in the long-term. Long-term, we do expect these apartments to appreciate, depending on the market conditions. We don't expect price to drop drastically or apartments to be sold off below market value, as many buyers have bought for the long-term and have holding power.
1|JBR apartments are not comparable to other developments in the area, which is why we expect apartments in this tower to appreciate over the long run.
Average Unit Size
- 2 Bedroom - 1,931 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedroom - 2,600 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedroom - 3,775 sq. ft.
- 5 Bedroom Penthouse - 8,654 sq.
- 2 Bedroom Apartments had prices ranging from AED 5.4 - 6.3 million (sizes range from 1,936 - 2140 sq. ft.)
- 3 bedroom units had prices ranging from AED 7.2 - 8.3 million (average size of 2,500 sq. ft.)
- 4 bedroom penthouses available for approximately AED 12.2 - 14 million (average size of 3,775 sq. ft.).
-Only two five bedroom penthouses available on top floor. The average size is around 8,654 sq. ft. with prices starting from AED 33.71 million.
Transaction Prices (Q1-2020)
|Bedrooms||Average Transaction Price (AED)||Average Transaction Price (AED) / Sq. Ft. |
Developer Sales status as of February 2020
- Limited availability for three and four bedroom apartments. These are mostly ones located on higher floors (above 35). Price starts from AED 9,070,000 (USD $ 2.85 million).
- Penthouses are located on the top floor and have five bedrooms. These are on sale starting AED 33.71 million.
- Most 2 and 3 bedroom apartments can be bought from the secondary market. Contact us for more info on this.
Payment Plan (as of March 2020)
|80%||Over 36 Months Post Handover|
Dubai Land Classification & Escrow Account Details:
Land Number: 3616
Project Number: 1676
Real Estate Developer: Dubai Properties Group
Trust Account Number: 0205070357902
Account Trustee Name: Emirates NBD