The Forte Towers are two residential building set to be launched at the end of May 2015 by Emaar Properties. The project will consist of two residential buildings (Forte 1 & 2) and is located directly opposite the Opera House. The building will feature 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, many of which will have direct views onto the Burj Khalifa. Tower 1 is 71 storeys tall and Tower 2 is 41 storeys tall.
Forte Towers is part of the Opera District of Downtown Burj Dubai. It is located along Mohammad bin Rashid Boulevard. Forte Towers is adjacent to the Lofts complex and almost directly across the street from the Opera House.
About Forte Towers
- Two residential towers
- 7 level podium which will have building amenities on Level 5 (pool, gym etc). The podium levels will also house retail and a planned museum (this is in keeping with the artistic nature of the Opera district).
- Tower 1 will rise 71 floors and consist of 505 units
- Tower 2 will rise 41 floors and consist of 284 units
- 110 one bedroom units with sizes starting from 650 sq. ft.
- 363 two bedroom units with sizes starting from 1,050 sq. ft.
- 276 three bedroom units with sizes starting from 1,600 sq. ft.
- Limited number of four bedroom units
- Launch prices of Forte 1 & 2 ranged from AED 1900 - 2500 per sq. ft.
- As of October 2016; the two Forte Towers are over 95% sold out
Approx Unit Sizes
2 Bedrooms: 1,004 - 1,130 sq. ft.
3 Bedrooms: 1,555 - 1,709 sq. .ft.
Feasibility on Launch (May 2015)
- Units in Standpoint Towers (ready), a ready complex close to Forte currently have an average transaction prices psf of AED 2,400 - 2,800, with certain premium units selling for even higher.
- Units in The Lofts (ready) which is typically among the cheaper units in Downtown Burj Dubai currently have Standpoint Towers, a ready complex close to Forte currently have average transaction price psf of AED 2,200 - 2,400 psf
- Units in the Opera Grand (under-construction), which is located at the foot of the Opera, and is a very premiere development, currently have prices psf ranging from AED 3,000 - 3,800 psf.
Payment Plan on launch
10% Payable immediately
10% Payable in in September 2015
10% Payable in Jan 2016
10% Payable in June 2016
10% Payable in July 2017
10% Payable in Dec 2017
10% Payable in June 2018
30% Payable on handover
*Payment plan was later revised to 40% on completion