Burj Vista is a twin tower residential complex located next to The Lofts and Standpoint projects and close to the Address Sky Views development. This is a residential development that will be directly connected to the Dubai Mall Metro link and hence Dubai Mall via podium level. Residents of Burj Vista will be within walking distance to Dubai Mall, main downtown office buildings such as Emaar Square, Boulevard Plaza, and Standard Chartered Buildings, as well as in close proximity to the new and upcoming Opera District.
This is a high-end development by Emaar Properties, one of the most reputable developers in Dubai, known to deliver quality. Majority of the buildings in Downtown, specifically those located along Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard are all developments by Emaar.
Key points for this project include:
- Tower 1 is a 65 storey high-rise and Tower 2 is a 20 storey building.
- The project was launched in April & May 2013 and handovers have commenced in July 2018.
- Launch prices averaged AED 1,900 per sq. ft. (some units sold as high as AED 2,200 per sq. ft.)
- Total of 640 apartments including 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units.
- Front facing units in these towers will have unobstructed views of the Burj Khalifa. No future construction possible in-front of these buildings.
March 2016: Read our Special Report on the Downtown Dubai Off-Plan Market Q1 2016
Dubai Land Classification & Escrow Account Details:
Land Number: 167
Project Number: 1340
Real Estate Developer: Emaar Properties
Trust Account Number: 001-582-0432246-01
Account Trustee Name: Dubai Islamic Bank
RERA Permit No : 15128
Brokerage Firm: Taktical Realty Group LLC