Please note: The Greens is one of the 60 major communities in freehold Dubai where Lookup.ae reports quarterly prices. We track performance of studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in The Greens; this data can be viewed in more detail under this section's Transaction Prices and Historic Data sections. Prices for The Views, an adjascent master-development also by Emaar is reported separately on Lookup.ae.
The Greens, developed by Emaar Properties, consists of 40 low-rise residential apartment buildings located in a prime location along Sheikh Zayed Road.
Greens is also sometimes referred to as 'Old Greens' to differentiate itself from The Views master-community which is located directly adjacent to it. Greens is considered to be a part of Emirates Living, a group of communities developed close-by by Emaar Properties including the The Views, Meadows, The Lakes, Springs and Emirates Hills.
Buildings in The Greens
- Al Ghozlan
- Al Jaz
- Al Ghaf
- Al Sidr
- Al Nakheel
- Al Dhafrah
- Al Samar
- Al Thayyal
- Al Arta
- Al Alka
Each cluster has 4 buildings built around a community area which has a pool, deck and other facilities. Access to these buildings is by security card only. Residents of the apartments get reserved parking spots in the building's basement.
General Buying Guide
- The view, state of the unit and size of the unit all affect prices. Units facing the internal courtyard typically demand higher prices. Because Greens is an 'older' development (in Dubai terms), the condition of the units also affects prices.
- Studios typically have sizes ranging from 437 - 488 sq. ft.
- 1 Bedrooms typically have sizes ranging from 741 - 850 sq. ft.
- There are regular 2 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms + Study. Sizes can range from 1,094 - 1,450 sq. ft.
- There are regular 3 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms + Study. Sizes can range from 1,650 - 2,040 sq. ft.
- Click the Property Prices & Historic Data tabs above to learn more about pricing & trends in Greens.
Retail & Connectivity
- The retail areas in the community are in The Greens Community Center and the retail shops in Emaar Business Park - both of which are a short walk away. There are also a handful of restaurants / cafes in The Views (specifically in the Una and Arta buildings).
- The nearest metro stations are the Nakheel Metro Station (in-front of the Emirates Golf Course) and the Dubai Internet City Metro Station (in-front of TECOM).
- There is a mosque located next to the Greens Community Center.