- Three low-rise residential buildings consisting of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments (see launch prices below)
- The launch prices ranged from AED 1,270 - 1,550 per sq. ft. (see launch prices below)
- Retail on ground-floor
- Developed by Emaar - considered Dubai's largest and most reputable developer
- Located within Dubai Hills Estate which is a master-community with various projects including Sidra (Villas), Maple (Townhouses), Mulberry at Park Heights (apartments) as well residential plots and ultra-luxury golf-course villas.
- Construction has commenced and delivery is expected in December 2018
- This project is considered to be a modern take on Emaar's other low-rise residential community in Emirates Living called Greens.
- Apartments will have floor to ceiling windows and built in white goods.
- Acacia at Park Heights will not be too far away from the Dubai Hills Mall which is planned at a later stage for the master-development.
- The below map shows the current projects launched in Dubai Hills as of October 2016 and shows the approximate location for Acacia at Park Heights:
- This was the first apartment development launched in Dubai Hills Estate (early 2015).
- 1 Beds had an average size of 989 sq. ft. and selling price averaged AED 1.42 M
- 2 Beds have sizes ranging from 1,341 - 1,683 sq ft. and prices ranged from AED 1.84 - 2.0 M
- 3 Beds had sizes ranging from 1,766 - 2,182 sq. ft. and prices ranged from AED 2.44 - 3.1 M
Original Payment-Plan at launch date
This was the orignal payment-plan; units sold later or on special promotion periods may have slightly different payment-plans.
10% downpayment on booking + 4% DLD Fees
10% payable in February 2016
10% payable in October 2016
10% payable in Feb 2017 or when 20% construction milestone reached
10% payable in August 2017 or when 40% construction milestone reached
10% payble in Jan 2018 or when 60% construction milestone reached
10% payable in May 2018 or when 80% construction mileston reached
20% payable on completion (expected Decembere 2018)
Status as of June 2017
- All the units were sold out by Emaar through 2015 and 2016
- Since the launch of Acacia, Emaar have also launched other apartment developments in Dubai Hills including Mulberry, Park Point and Park Heights.
- Keeping with changing market trends, the unit sizes in the projects launched from 2016 onwards (like Park Point and Park Heights) are smaller by about 15 - 20% on average. This basically means unit prices are cheaper in these projects but prices per sq. ft. are similar.
- Compared with Park Point and Park Heights, Acacia has a much more prime locaction within the community.
Project Completion Status (as per DLD): 16.58% (as of Sept 30, 2017)
Dubai Land Classification & Escrow Account Details:
Land Number: 121
Project Number: 1633
Real Estate Developer: Emaar Properties
Trust Account Number: 0204806436110
Account Trustee Name: Emirates NBD
RERA Permit No : 15128
Brokerage Firm: Taktical Realty Group LLC