- Three low-rise residential buildings consisting of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments (see launch prices below)
- The launch prices ranged from AED 1,270 - 1,550 per sq. ft. (see launch prices below)
- Retail on ground-floor
- Developed by Emaar - considered Dubai's largest and most reputable developer
- Located within Dubai Hills Estate which is a master-community with various projects including Sidra (Villas), Maple (Townhouses), Mulberry at Park Heights (apartments) as well residential plots and ultra-luxury golf-course villas.
- Construction has commenced and delivery is expected in 2019
- This project is considered to be a modern take on Emaar's other low-rise residential community in Emirates Living called Greens.
- Apartments will have floor to ceiling windows and built in white goods.
- Acacia at Park Heights will not be too far away from the Dubai Hills Mall which is planned at a later stage for the master-development.
- The below map shows the major apartment projects launched in Dubai Hills as of Oct 2018:
- This was the first apartment development launched in Dubai Hills Estate (early 2015).
- 1 Beds had an average size of 989 sq. ft. and selling price averaged AED 1.42 M
- 2 Beds have sizes ranging from 1,341 - 1,683 sq ft. and prices ranged from AED 1.84 - 2.0 M
- 3 Beds had sizes ranging from 1,766 - 2,182 sq. ft. and prices ranged from AED 2.44 - 3.1 M