- Arjan was initially unveiled by Mizin (a member of Tatweer, part of Dubai Holding) in mid-2006.
- Damac Properties unveiled one of the first projects in Arjan (in 2007) called Lincoln Park (a group of five low-rise residential buildings. Lincoln Park was completed in 2015.
- Most construction activity for projects launched within Arjan between 2007 - 2008,either slowed down or halted construction following the 'great recession.'
- Arjan enjoys one of the best locations of any locality in Dubai where major construction can take place (i.e. the community has not yet reached maturity level - and real estate developers are attracted by good feasibility to purchase & develop land in this community.
- The area has been revived following 2014; some under-construction buildings begun handing over; and stalled / new development work started to recommence.
- Another factors driving this area is the fact that it has one of Dubai's most unique attractions - the Dubai Miracle Garden, which attracts locals & tourists alike for a good six months every year.
- The project is bang in the middle of a real estate hot-spot zone with important developments taking place in neighboring Dubiotech and Dubai Hills Estates. The area compares favorably in terms of location to competing apartment developments along Al Qudra Road.