- Launched in 2014; second major development by SKAI Holdings following the Viceroy Palm Jumeirah.
- This will be a 60 storey building, making it the tallest building in Dubai that is not along Sheikh Zayed Road
- The project was launched as Suites in the SKAI but re-branded as Viceroy Jumeirah Village Circle
- The project will consist of 234 hotel rooms
- The apartments are located on the top 11 floors of the building; there are 117 two bedrooms, 104 one bedrooms and 33 four bedroom units. - The building is very unique architecturally in the sense that most of the units will have private gardens and swimming pools. According to the developer, this building will have 271 swimming pools and about 450,000 sq. ft. of garden areas.
- In August 2014 - SKAI issued press-releases reporting the project was booked in its entirety (or at-least the units they planned to sell off-plan), totaling sales worth AED 927 million.