- Launched in 2013 by DMCC (which is also the master-developer of JLT).
- DMCC have developed other quality office buildings in JLT including Almas Tower, Gold Tower, Silver Tower and Platinum Tower.
- One JLT is wholly owned by DMCC; i.e. this building does not have STRATA ownership which makes it more attractive for corporations and businesses looking for a professionally managed office building.
- Each floor has 21,000 sq. ft. of column free leasable space.
- DMCC offer office space from sizes of 5,000 - 125,000 sq. ft.
- 4.1 meter ceiling height
- 1 car park space per 430 sq. ft. of occupied space (one of the highest ratios in JLT).
- The building is LEED Gold Certified (designed for superior energy and water efficiency).