- Bluewater Island, located 500 meters off the coast from Jumeirah Beach Residence & Dubai Marina.
- The development on this island, a Meraas project, will reportedly cost USD 1.6 bn.
- The center-piece of Bluewaters Island is a 210 meter tall ferris wheel which will be about 90 meters taller than the London Eye.
- Once complete, the development will have a direct link to Sheikh Zayed Road, a monorail connecting to the Dubai Metro, a pedestrian bridge and a cable car to Jumeirah Beach Residence.
- The project is estimated to take five years to build, with completion due in Q2 - Q3 of 2018.
- 10 residential buildings are under-construction in Bluewaters Island
- Total of 698 apartments (1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units)
- Total of four penthouses and 17 townhouses
Residential Units for sale in Bluewaters Island - March 2017
Sales in Bluewaters Island commenced in March 2017
1 Beds: sizes from 963 - 1,155 sq. ft. Prices from AED 1.9 - 2.7 M
2 Beds: sizes from 1,451 - 2,033 sq. ft. Prices from AED 3.0 - 3.9 M
3 Beds: sizes from 1,935 - 2,114 sq. ft. Prices from AED 3.6 - 5.1 M
4 Beds: sizes from 2,209 - 2,47e sq. ft. Prices from AED 5.5 - 5.8 M
The developer is offering the following payment-plan:
15% in September 2017
75% on completion (Q3 2018)
Project Completion Status (as per DLD): 80.29% (as of Feb 1, 2018)
Dubai Land Classification & Escrow Account Details:
Land Number: 3641
Project Number: 1795
Real Estate Developer: BLUE WATERS RESIDENTIAL
Trust Account Number: 00110916010015
Account Trustee Name: NOOR BANK
RERA Permit No : 15128
Brokerage Firm: Taktical Realty Group LLC