Please note: Palm Jumeirah is one of the of the 60 major communities in freehold Dubai where Lookup.ae reports quarterly prices. While Palm Jumeirah has several projects, we report quarterly price data for Signature Villas, Garden Homes, Canal Cove, The Shoreline Apartments and Marina Residences. This data can be viewed in more detail within each of these communities' sections.
The Palm Jumeirah is a man-made archipelago created using land reclamation by master-developer Nakheel.
Construction on Palm Jumeirah commenced in 2001 and basic infrastructure was completed in 2004. Palm Jumeirah is considered the world's largest man-made island.
The Palm Jumeirah is host to a number of luxury residential and hospitality developments. The overall development is typically classified into 3 sections: the trunk, the fronds and the crescent.
The trunk contains most of the apartment developments on Palm Jumeirah. The Fronds consist mainly of Nakheel's luxury villas and townhouses. The Crescent is where the majority of Hotels & Resorts are located on, although there is some limited residential components that area ready or under-construction.
Villa & Townhouse Projects on Palm Jumeirah
- Signature Villas: luxury 5 & 6 bedroom beachfront villas built by Nakheel on the fronds
- Garden Homes: luxury 4 & 5 bedroom beachfront villas built by Nakheel on the fronds
- Canal Cove: luxury 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses built by Nakheel on the fronds
- Palma Residence: 102 high-end townhouses by Nakheel currently under-construction on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah.
Apartment Projects on Palm Jumeirah
- Shoreline Apartments: 20 building complex, features high-end 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments built by Nakheel on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah (PJ).
- Marina Residences: 6 building complex, features luxury 2 & 3 bedroom apartments built by Nakheel on the trunk of PJ.
- Tiara: 7 building complex featuring luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments built by Zabeel Properties on the trunk of PJ
- Golden Mile: mixed-use development featuring a Fairmont Hotel and residences, developed by IFA Resorts and also located on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah.
- Dream Palm Residence: Ready apartments within a Rixos resort on the crescent of Palm Jumeirah.
- Viceroy Palm Jumeirah: Under-construction project by SKAI Holding, features a hotel and luxury apartments on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah.
- Azure Residences: Under-construction project by Nakheel featuring 170 high-end 1 & 2 bedrooms located on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah.
- Club Vista Mare: Under-construction project by Nakheel with just 33 studio apartments on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah located on the trunk of PJ.
- The Palm Tower: iconic mixed-use development (currently under-construction) by Nakheel featuring a hotel, shopping mall and serviced apartments located on the trunk of PJ.
Note: Lookup.ae reports prices every quarter for Signature Villas, Garden Homes, Canal Cove Townhouses, Shoreline Apartments and Marina Residences. These are typically the five most transacted projects on Palm Jumeirah. Other projects within Palm Jumeirah have more specialized sales which make it difficult to report accurate quarterly transactions.
August 2015 Update: Read our Special Report on Palm Jumeirah