Motor City is a master-planned community located on Mohammad bin Zayed Road which is developed by Union Properties - a publicly listed development firm in the UAE.
The project is built around an autodrome and race-track and the developer plans to introduce further attractions (as we understand) including a car museum, racing academies and an off-road center.
The master-development contains several components including:
- Uptown Motor City: contains over 20 mid-rise apartment buildings, offering studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments.
- Green Community: contains high-end villas and townhouses.
- Green Community Terrace Apartments: currently contains 4 low-rise buildings comprising 160 luxury apartments (3 & 4 bedroom apartments)
- Retail strip with several restaurants and what is considered the largest Spinneys supermarket in the city.
- A few mid-rise office buildings
In addition, Union Properties have announced new components to the community including:
- Extension of Green Community
- Oia Residence