Please note: Lookup.ae does not report quarterly prices and other vital stats for The Lakes. However, we do report similar data for Meadows and Springs communities in Emirates Living. Every quarter Lookup.ae tracks about 60 major freehold residential communities and delivers various price updates & indicators that help define market trends.
Community Overview & Price information
The Lakes is part of Emaar's Emirates Living master-development which includes communities such as Emirates Hills, Springs, Meadows, The Greens and The Views.
The Lakes itself is a master-development and has six separate villa & townhouse enclaves offering both high-end & luxury quality villas and townhouses.
On average, villa & townhouse prices in The Lakes are usually higher than Meadows or the Springs. There are several reasons for this:
- The Lakes has a prime, independent location right off the main entrance of Emirates Living from Sheikh Zayed Road. The Lakes also has excellent connectivity towards Al Khail Road, The Greens, TECOM and Barsha.
- The Lakes is an independent gated community which in turn has six other independent, gated communities.
- The Lakes was originally developed by Emaar as a rental generating assert but villas & townhouses were sold close to peak (2007 & 2008).
- The Lakes has more facilities - basketball courts, tennis courts, large retail & community center (The Lakes Club)
- Part of The Lakes is located along the Montgomerie Golf Course Course
Communities in The Lakes
- Hattan: Luxury 4, 5 & 6 bedroom villas, many of which overlook the Emirates Hills Golf-course and artificial lakes.
- Maeen: contains 2 & 3 bedroom townhouses as well as 3, 4 and 5 bedroom villas.
- Forat: small enclave with 60 three bedroom townhouses of various types.
- Deema:: large villa enclave having 3 and 4 bedroom villas.
- Zulal: features several types of 3 bedroom townhouses.
- Ghadeer:: features several types of 3 bedroom townhouses.