- Mira Oasis is 3 separate enclaves within the Reem master-community. Located adjascent to Mira 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- Launched by Emaar through early 2014
- On average contains larger unit sizes and plot sizes than townhouses in Mira; sold at higher price points than Mira units.
- Consists of 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses
- The townhouses have an Arabic architecture as compared to Mira which is Mediterrenean style townhouses.
- Deliveries will commence late 2018 and continue through 2019.
- Type A: 3 Bed with BUA of 2,295 sq. ft.
- Type B: 3 Bed with BUA of 2,539 sq. ft.
- Type C 3 Bed with BUA of 2,371 sq. ft.
- Type D: 4 Bed with BUA of 2,350 sq. ft.
- Type E: 3 Bed with BUA of 2,834 sq. ft.
- Type F: 4 Bed with BUA of 2,975 sq. ft.
- Type G: 3 Bed with BUA of 2,551 sq. ft.
- Type H: 3 Bed with BUA of 2,286 sq. ft.
- Type I: 3 Bed with BUA of 2,287 sq. ft.
- Type J: 3 Bed with BUA of 2,562 sq. ft.
Phase 1: Delivery in December 2018; 467 units in total
Phase 2: Deliver in mid-2019; 400 units in total
Phase 3: Delivery in Dec 2019; 483 units in total
How does Mira Oasis compare to Mira?
Mira was launched first (in 2013) while Mira Oasis was launched about a year later (2014). Mira consists of 6 types of 3 bedroom townhouses. All Mira units were delivered by 2017 and the community has extremely high occupancy rates. Mira townhouses are Mediterreneant architecture.
Mira Oasis consists of 3 phases but almost the same number of total townhouses as Mira. Oasis are Arabic style units. There are a total of 10 floor-plans available in Oasis giving buyers more choice. Five of the layouts (A through 5) are offered as cluster homes - groupings of 4 - 6 inter-connected homes.
What have been price trends of Mira Oasis
After launch, Mira Oasis units, particularly in Phase 1 & 2 were traded on the secondary market at premiums as high as 15 - 20%. The secondary market activity diminished significantly with the increase of transfer fees, title registration fees, and minimum 40% benchmark for resales.
Since Mira & Mira Oasis were sold - a number of new townhouse developments were launched in the nearby vicinity (Town Square, Arabella, Serena, Maple) - these have also impacted demand.
Through 2018, the transaction levels have been minimal - well priced units have been selling. Well priced units are those that are at original price or even below original price.
What are the most popular unit types in Mira Oasis
By general concensus, the Type J unit is probably the best layout and most in-demand unit on the secondary market.
Usually the Type I unit is the best priced property available as this is the smallest type and typically had the lowest original price.
Are viewings possible in Oasis
The community is still technically under-construction (even Phase 1 which is about to be handed over). Due to this, getting into the community officially is not allowed. We expect this to change in the coming weeks (updated October 2018).