Boulevard Point has the following features:
- Launched in Jan 2014
- 359 apartments in a 63 storey building.
- Mainly 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Front facing units have views of the Burj Khalifa, Fountain and Dubai Mall
- Located across the street from Dubai Mall and next to the Address Fountain Views (which sits atop the Dubai Mall extension).
- Launched at average prices of AED 2,300 per sq. ft. for front facing units
- One of the few residential buildings in downtown that are directly connected to Dubai Mall via a link bridge. Boulevard Point holds one of the most prime location in terms of Downtown property.
- The direct link to Dubai Mall is one of the main advantages of this project.
- Completion is anticipated for February 2020
- Previous Limited time payment plan: 10% down payment, 4 installments every two months of 5%, 20% on completion (February 2020), 50% over 3 years post handover.
- As of now (Jan 2020) there are no units directly available from the developer, Emaar. There are handful units available for sale in the secondary market.
Prices (as of Jan 2020)
- 1 Beds on the back side are around AED 1.2 - 1.3 million (smaller units facing business bay - 01 series on lower floors), where as the larger units with terrace and study facing the boulevard start around AED 1.5 - 1.6 million on the secondary market.
- 2 Beds are starting from AED 2.2 - 2.7 million from the secondary market.
- 3 Beds are starting from AED 3.2 million to 3.7 million from the secondary market.
Completion Status (as per DLD): 70.17% (as of 3 January 2019)
Dubai Land Classification & Escrow Account Details:
Land Number: 207
Project Number: 1405
Real Estate Developer: Emaar Properties
Trust Account Number: 019-000007842
Account Trustee Name: Mashreq Bank