Please note: Meadows is one of the 60 major communities in freehold Dubai where Lookup.ae reports quarterly prices and other vital stats. We track prices of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom villas. This data can be viewed in more detail under this section's Transaction Prices and Historic Data sections.
Community Overview & Price information
Meadows is part of Emaar's Emirates Living master-development which includes communities such as Emirates Hills, Springs, The Lakes, The Greens and The Views.
Meadows is considered to be one of the most desirable high-end villa communities in Dubai. Developed by Emaar Properties, this was Dubai's first major freehold villa development. There are a total of 1,476 villas located in 9 separate Meadows communities (Meadows 1, 2, 3 etc.).
Meadows is very mature and there is no construction activity or planned construction activity in the future. This is an entirely end-user driven community with extremely high occupancy rates.
Each Meadows enclave shares similar characteristics but varies in size. Prices of property in Meadows varies based a number of factors:
- The type of villa. In Meadows you will find three types of 3 bedroom villas, four types of 4 bedroom villas etc. So for example, a four bedroom villa in Meadows comes in four different layouts (Type 2, 4, 12 and 16).
- The location of the villa. If the property is in Meadows 1, 2 or 5 - the value of the villa is typically higher, regardless of the type. These three enclaves in particular have excellent entrance/exit points. Meadows 9 typically has the cheapest villas in Meadows.
- The location of the villa with an enclave. For example, a road facing villa in Meadows 5 vs. a lake facing villa in Meadows 5.
- Upgrades done on the properties. This is increasingly becoming more of a factor because Meadows is (in Dubai terms), an older development.
- Proximity to neighborhood schools, retail. Certain communities are walking distance to amenities.
- Lookup.ae reports prices for all Meadows villa types except Hattan. Hattan is a type of villa (coming with four & five bedrooms), that typically have premium locations within each Meadows enclave. These are highly specialized sales and prices can vary greatly depending on a number of factors that does not allow for accurate, consistent reporting.
- In any given quarter when Lookup.ae reports prices, we are giving a range of transaction price range for every property type. However, it is very much possible that a transaction took place above or below the range we provide. Certain sales in this community will be dictated by a desirable, premium location such as a lake facing unit OR a less desirable sale for a road-facing villa.
Types of 3 Bedroom Villas
Type 3: Built up area of 3,447 sq. ft.
Type 5: Built up area of 3,447 sq. ft.
Type 15: Built up area of 3,089 sq. ft.
Types of 4 Bedroom Villas
Type 2: Built up area of 4,090 sq. ft.
Type 4: Built up area of 3,624 sq. ft.
Type 12: Built up area of 4,170 sq. ft.
Type 14: Built up area of 4,099 sq. ft.
Types of 5 Bedroom Villas
Type 6: Built up area of 3,578 sq. ft.
Type 7: Built up area of 3,805 sq. ft.
Type 8: Built up area of 4,931 sq. ft.
Type 10: Built up area of 4,207 sq. ft.
Type 11: Built up area of 3,970 sq. ft.
Type 13: Built up area of 3,998 sq. ft.
Type 16: Built up area of 3,687 sq. ft.
Types of 6 Bedroom Villas
Type 9: Built up area of 4,924 sq. ft.