- This project was announced in 2006 but the project was on-hold following the financial crisis. Construction resumed on the site in 2012. The project was formerly known as Damac Residenze.
- 94 storey residential building by Damac Properties - will be among the top 7 or 8 tallest buildings in Dubai upon completion. (Some earlier reports have the building at 86 storeys tall).
- Damac estimate total project value at AED 2.4 billion.
- Located in between the Marriott Hotel and Cayan Tower (Infiniti Tower)
- Front facing apartments have direct views over the sea, Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab.
- Back facing apartments have views of the Marina and Marina Walk.
- Building is situated along the Marina Walk.
- Damac Heights consists of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments.
- The top 40 floors will have designed, bespoke apartments as per press-releases by Damac.
- Completion is expected in early 2017
Project Completion Status (as per DLD): 95.10% (as of Oct , 2017)
Dubai Land Classification & Escrow Account Details:
Land Number: 45
Project Number: 430
Real Estate Developer: DAMAC GULF PROPERTIES
Trust Account Number: 679087159001
Account Trustee Name: ABU DHABI COMMERCIAL BANK
RERA Permit No : 15128
Brokerage Firm: Taktical Realty Group LLC