The Address Fountain Views is a high-rise complex developed by Emaar Properties that consists of luxury serviced apartments as well as an Address branded hotel. The three towers are built atop an 11 floor podium which is part of the Dubai Mall extension.
- All three towers rise 60 storeys
- The complex will have 194 hotel rooms
- There are a total of 768 apartments
- Front-facing units have views towards Burj Khalifa, The Fountain, Mohammad bin Rashid Boulevard and Dubai Mall.
- Back facing units have views towards Business Bay and buildings located right behind the Address Fountain views complex
- The podium level on which the complex rises on top of is part of the Dubai Mall extension
- Address Fountain Views 1 & 2 were launched in Jan & Feb 2013 at prices ranging from AED 2,500 - 2,800 per sq. ft.
- Address Fountain Views 3 was launched in late 2013 at prices of AED 3,000 - 3,300 per sq. ft.
March 2016: Read our Special Report on the Downtown Dubai Off-Plan Market Q1 2016
Price Update (Jan 2020)
1 Beds are transacting on average between AED 1.35 million - AED 1.75 million.
2 Beds are transacting on average between AED 2.4 million - AED 3 million.
3 Beds are transacting on average between AED 5 million - 6.2 million.
Project Completion Status (as per DLD): 100% (as of 21 January 2020)
Dubai Land Classification & Escrow Account Details:
Land Number: 207
Project Number: 1333
Real Estate Developer: Emaar Properties
Trust Account Number: 019000003863
Account Trustee Name: Mashreq Bank