- Almas Tower (translated: Diamond Tower) is the center-piece project of Jumeirah Lake Towers. Not only is it the tallest tower in the 78 project complex, but it is also the symbol of the community.
- At 360 meters tall, Almas is amongst the tallest buildings in Dubai; at one point in 2008 it was the tallest building in the city - a record it held for just a few months.
- The tower has a gross floor area of 1.7 million sq. ft., 1700 car parks and 35 elevators.
- Almas Tower is home to the Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC), also the developer of the tower and the entity that manages the Jumeirah Lake Towers project as a whole. Many of the businesses located in this tower are related to the commodities market (examples include the Dubai Diamond Exchange, Dubai Gems Club, the Dubai Pearl Exchange and the Kimberly Process Certification).
- The building has high occupancy rates; office space is rarely available. It is home to a number of local and international commodities traders/related businesses.
- There is a high-end retail area on the ground floor consisting of cafes, restaurants, banks etc.
- The tower is also home to the Almas Conference Center, an 800 sq. meter facility located on the ground floor of the building which has the capacity to host 500 delegates at a time.
Dubai Land Classification & Escrow Account Details:
Land Number: 983
Project Number: 976
Real Estate Developer: DMCC
RERA Permit No : 15128
Brokerage Firm: Taktical Realty Group LLC