- Al Saqran Tower is located in Cluster R in Jumeirah Lake Towers (Plot R3). The two other buildings in the cluster are Mag 214 and Al Waleed Paradise - both residential buildings.
- This project sold out rapidly during 2008; the building consists of just studios and 1 bedrooms of relatively smaller sizes (the studios were as small as 330 sq. ft.).
- One of the main selling points of Al Saqran was its proximity to the JLT metro-station.
- Unfortunately, this project has been plagued with construction delays for many years. There were many towers in Dubai which continued with construction even after the market downturn, but Al Saqran Tower was not one of them. Even with the market upswing in 2013 which saw many stalled projects revived, Al Saqran has lagged behind.
- In 2013, some limited work resumed on site but progress has been painfully slow. It is still not clear (as of Q2 2016) what the exact status of the building is and who exactly is responsible.
Project Completion Status (as per DLD): 39.65% (as of June 19. 2018)
Dubai Land Classification & Escrow Account Details:
Land Number: 59
Project Number: 818
Real Estate Developer: AL SAQRAN TOWER INVESTMENTS
Trust Account Number: 00110606970010
Account Trustee Name: NOOR BANK
RERA Permit No:: 15128
Brokerage Firm: Taktical Realty Group LLC