Please note: Springs is one of the 60 major communities in freehold Dubai where Lookup.ae reports quarterly prices and other vital stats. We track prices of all 8 types of 2 & 3 bedroom townhouses in the community. This data can be viewed in more detail under this section's Transaction Prices and Historic Data sections.
Community Overview & Price information
Springs is part of Emaar's Emirates Living master-development which includes communities such as Emirates Hills, Meadows, The Lakes, The Greens and The Views.
Handed over in 2006, Springs consists of close to 3,900 two and three bedroom townhouses spread over 14 gated communities. Many of the homes have views of waterways, landscaping and gardens.
The primary attraction of Springs is its central location on Sheikh Zayed Road – a short drive away from all major business districts and secondly its many community facilities and amenities. There are three retail centers in walking or driving distance. The community includes a few schools and a hospital. Each Springs enclave has community pools, parks, lakes and jogging tracks.
Springs villas were sold at exceptionally attractive prices starting in 2002-2003 at around AED 500 per sq. ft. - a fact that still amazes property observers today. However, the low opening prices also reflects now on the state of the townhouses which are generally considered to be an average quality finish. As the community is approaching its 10 year mark, many home-owners are resorting to spending money on upgrading and restoring parts of the townhouses.
The below is a summary of factors affecting property prices in Springs:
- There are two types of 2 bedroom townhouses and six types of 3 Bedroom Townhouses
- Property prices are impacted by which Springs the unit is located in (generally speaking, Springs 1 and 2 have the highest capital values on average but there is no such rule of thumb
- The location of the unit within each Springs community; some units have views of the lake or park while other units have less desirable road facing locations.
- For Springs, Lookup.ae reports transactional prices for each property type in this community (e.g. Type 4, 3, 2, 1 etc), every quarter. Reporting prices in Springs can be tricky as there are a number of factors which affect price rather than just the size of the unit.
- It is very much possible that a transaction took place above or below the range we provide in any given period. Certain sales in this community will be dictated by a desirable, premium location such as a lake facing unit OR a less desirable sale for a road-facing townhouse. Upgrades made on these properties increasingly plays a major part in valuations as by Dubai standards, Springs is considered to be an 'older' development.
- On the Lookup.ae database, we have graded Springs as a high-end development. If we analyze Springs absolutely objectively in terms of quality - it is a mid-end finish. However, when classifying property we also take into account certain other factors such as: a) location b) desirability c) demand d) the demographics of the people who live here e) affordability. Based on all of these factors, Springs is classified as high-end.
Type 4M: 2 bedroom townhouse with a built up area of 1,690 sq. ft.
Type 4E: 2 bedroom townhouse with a built up area of 1,772 sq. ft.
Type 3M: 3 bedroom townhouse with a built up area of 2,456 sq. ft.
Type 3E: 3 bedroom townhouse with a built up area of 2,272 sq. ft.
Type 2M: 3 bedroom townhouse with a built up area of 2,559 sq. ft.
Type 2E: 3 bedroom townhouse with a built up area of 2,734 sq. ft.
Type 1M: 3 bedroom townhouse with a built up area of 3,126 sq. ft.
Type 1E: 3 bedroom townhouse with a built up area of 3,030 sq. ft.