Creek Vistas - Sobha Hartland  

Creek Vistas is a twin tower development located in Sobha Hartland featuring one and two bedroom high-end apartments overlooking Dowtown Skyline, Dubai Creek Harbour, and Ras al Khor wildlife sanctuary. Prices starting from AED 830,000 (USD $225,500). There is a special payment plan currently, whereby the buyer pays only 10% and the remaining 90% is paid upon completion (December 2021).

Master Community: Sobha Hartland
Property Types Available: Apartments
Location: Al Khail Road, Ras Al Khor Road
Status: Under Construction
Year Launched: 2018
Estimated Completion Date: December 2021
Developer: Sobha Developers
Contractor: Sobha Contracting
Title Type: Freehold
Quality Classification: High-end
Height Classification: High-rise
Life Cycle: Under Construction
Special Classification: Residential Building , Residential Building with some retail
Under Construction Buildings: 2
Under-Construction Apartments: 780
Floors: 28
Plot Number: 2066
Maintenance Fee: 16

Investment Feasibility & Decision Drivers

Snapshot summary for investing in Creek Vistas

Investment Score

Value for Money
80%
Project Uniqueness
85%
Location & Connectivity
85%
Rental Yield Expectation
75%
Capital Growth Expectation
80%
More information on investment scores

Total Score

Synopsis

Sale Status: Nearly sold out. Rapid sales progess

Payment Plan: Somewhat investor friendly

Ideal for: Investors

Price Range: AED 1,650 PSF - AED 1,750 PSF

Unit Types Available: Apartment

Speak to an Expert Now

What Our Experts Think

Creek Vistas are highly suitable for international investors. This is a medium to long term hold. The payment plan is highly attractive and minimizes the risk for investors as 90% has to be paid on handover. The developer is known for delivering high quality properties and the location is ideal. Sobha Hartland is a family-friendly community situated less than 10 minutes away from Downtown Dubai.

The apartments facing the front have either views of the Downtown skyline or Ras al Khor wildlife sanctuary or the upcoming Dubai Creek Harbour - which will feature the world's tallest tower.

Creek Vistas at Sobha Hartland

 Published on Aug 19 2020   31 Views

 Category: Design Concept , Project Walk Through , Project Introduction

Creek Vistas are a twin-tower 28 storey project located in Sobha Hartland. Creek Vistas feature high-end one and two bedroom apartments overlooking Downtown Skyline, Ras al Khor Wildlife sanctuary, Dubai Creek Harbour, and Dubai Canal. Pay 10% down payment and 90% payable in December 2021 on completion.

Pay 10% now and 90% on Completion. 1 & 2 Bedroom high-end apartments with beautiful views.

Creek Vistas apartments in Sobha Hartland. Ideal for investors. Contact now for more info,

Subscribe to Lookup.ae’s Mailing List to receive property news and opportunity alerts.

About Creek Vistas

Overview

  • Creek Vistas are a twin-tower development located in Sobha Hartland. These are G+28 floors, with amenities located between the two buildings on a podium level. 
  • Creek Vistas features one and two bedroom high-end apartments. 
  • The development is only 10 min. away from Downtown Dubai, Dubai International Financial District, and Dubai Creek Harbour (which will feature the world's tallest tower - Dubai Creek Tower). 
  • The apartments offer views overlooking Burj Khalifa/Downtown Skyline, Ras al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, Dubai Creek Harbour - Dubai Creek Tower, and within the Sobha Hartland community and canal. 
  • The apartments feature spacious balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows, and high-end amenities for residents to enjoy (infinity pool, leisure deck, men/women gyms).
  • Creek Vistas minimalistic design was inspired by the Louvre and Museum of Modern Art. 


Creek Vistas are highly suitable for international investors. This is a medium to long term hold. The payment plan is highly attractive and minimizes the risk for investors. Only 10% down payment is required to purchase a one bed. The balance 90% is due on completion in December 2021 (during the EXPO 2021). For example, a one bedroom apartment only requires a down payment of AED 83,000 (USD $23,000). On completion, the purchaser can either pay 90% or obtain a mortgage on this*. 

*Obtaining a mortgage depends on a case to case basis. 

Secondly, the community and location is ideal. It is located less than 10 minutes from Downtown Dubai. The apartments facing the front have either views of the Downtown skyline or Ras al Khor wildlife sanctuary or the upcoming Dubai Creek Harbour - which will feature the world's tallest tower. The community is a family-friendly neighborhood, with two of Dubai's best schools.  Connectivity to the rest of the city from Creek Vistas is ideal, being less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport, Bur Dubai, Deira, Jumeirah. 

These will be high quality apartments, as Sobha is known for its quality.