Palme Couture is an ultra-luxury residential development located on the trunk of Palm Jumeirah. The development consists of 14 fully serviced and spacious apartments overlooking the Arabian Sea and Marina Skyline.
All the apartments are fitted out with branded fixtures throughout the apartments (i.e Gaggenau, Hermes, Viabizzuno, and many more). See brochure for full list of brands used.
These are ultra-luxury apartments overlooking the beach and Arabian Sea. Currently, 4 apartments are available on sale from the developer. Prices started from AED 16 million.
The development features:
- Seven 3 bedroom lateral apartments
- Two 4 bedroom lateral apartments
- Two 4 bedroom townhouses with outdoor pools
- Two 5 bedroom duplexes with indoor/outdoor pools
- One Royal Penthouse with 4 bedrooms, a separate 3 bedroom guesthouse and rooftop pool.
Annual Service Charges:
- AED 30.13 per sq. ft. on internal area
- AED 13.54 per sq. ft. on outdoor area
Unit sizes range from 4,753 sq. ft. to 10,087 sq. ft., while the royal penthouse is 17,870 sq. ft.
Services and Amenities
Palme Couture offers its residents numerous services and amenities. These include:
- Sauna, Steam Room, and Jacuzzi
- Private Beach Access
- Outdoor Infinity Pool with Salt Water
- Gym, with in-house personal trainer
- Spa, Treatment Room, Massage Room, In-House Beauty Salon
- Thermal Area with relaxation room
- Changing rooms
- Cigar Lounge
- BBQ Area
- 24 hour valet
- 24/7 concierge services (Meet and Greet Service, Restaurant Reservations, Maintenance Service, Flight Booking, Arranging Laundry, Chauffer service available by booking