- La Voile is a water-front community located within Meraas' Port de La Mer master development.
- La Voile is the third phase, after the successful launches of La Côte and La Rive phases at Port de La Mer.
- The project will consist of mainly 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments, as well as some 4 bedroom apartments and penthouses.
- Building 1 is a G+7 floors building, Building 2 is G+6 floors, and Building 3 G+5 floors.
- We classify and expect La Mer to be a high-end development in terms of quality (similar quality as Citywalk Apartments or Bluewaters Islands apartments).
- The developer will offer various layouts for each of the 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments. This is the first phase within La Mer that offers a 2 + maid's room apartment. The 2 + maid's room is overlooking the water. The 3 and 4 bedroom apartments are facing the water as well, while the 1 beds either have partial views of the water or overlooking the Sur la Mer townhouse development.
- This is a seaside community that is set around a world-class 190 berth marina, a yacht club, landscaped gardens, children's play areas, and world-class amenities. This includes gym, pools, hotels, retail shops and restaurants at La Mer.
Average price per square foot will be around AED 1,800.
Service charges: AED 16 per sq. ft.
Prices have not yet been released. Based on previous phases, we can expect prices to be relatively similar.
- 1 Bedroom - starting AED 1.30 million
- 2 Bedroom - starting AED 1.98 million
- 2 Bedroom + Maid's - starting AED 2.7 million
- 3 Bedroom - starting AED 3.9 million
|Bedrooms||Size Range (Sq. Ft.)|
|1||732 - 890|
|2||1,069 - 1,556|
|3||1,996 - 2,071|
|4||3,093 - 3,407|
|Penthouse - 5 Bed||5,593|
Meraas has announced an investor-friendly payment plan, with only 10% down payment, 30% during construction, and 60% on completion (March 2022 expected). The exact breakdown is as follows:
|10%||15 March 2020|
|10%||15 September 2020|
|10%||15 March 2021|
|60%||On Completion (March 2022)|
Who should consider buying and Why?
There are various reasons why one should invest in Port de La Mer. This project is ideal for both end-users, with smaller sized families looking to make the move from a tenant to a property owner, and for investors targeting decent yields and future capital growth.
Port de La Mer is one of the first sea-side freehold communities in Jumeirah 1, as mentioned earlier. Majority of the plots alongside the sea on Jumeirah have been launched or developed as commercial or residential projects. There are few plots left currently. This means the future supply of high-end, residential projects, that too by a developer such as Meraas, is limited.
Second reason to consider Port de La Mer is its prime location. The project is being developed right next to the existing tourist hot-spot, La Mer. La Mer features a public beach, waterpark, retail shops, numerous restaurants and cafes, and upcoming five-star hotels/resorts. Port de La Mer will be located approximately 5 min. to La Mer, 10 to 12 min. to City Walk and Downtown Dubai, 15 min. to Dubai International Airport, 20 min. to Dubai Marina, and 45 min. to the Al Maktoum International Airport. So its pretty well-connected to the rest of the city.
Choosing to invest with the right developer is very important in Dubai. Without a doubt Meraas has proven itself to be amongst the top five developers in the city. They have done so, having delivered Bluewaters Island, City Walk, Jumeirah Bay (Bvlgari Residences), and many others. They have a proven track record and are focused on not just delivering quality apartments but also an exceptional and world-class master community. This is very important when investing into any project within Dubai.
About Port de La Mer
Port de La Mer is an exclusive seaside, Mediterranean-inspired master development by Meraas located in Jumeirah. This is one of the first freehold developments in Jumeirah, Dubai. The development is located at the tip of the northern peninsula at La Mer. La Mer is a mixed-use development featuring dining, retail, leisure, shopping, beach, hospitality, and entertainment offerings.
In total, there will be 25 residential buildings. These will range from G+3 floors to G+6 floors. The first phase of the project, La Côte consists of five buildings featuring one, two, three, and four bedroom apartments (learn more about La Côte here). The second phase is La Rive which also features G+3 to G+6 buildings.
Port de La Mer will be set around a 192-berth world-class marina.
Apartments will offer stunning views of the sea, marina, as well as the Dubai skyline. The apartments' exteriors will be of pastel shades. Balconies of the apartments will overlook the sea, marina, and the city skyline.
The waterfront area will feature various retail and f&b options in additional to La Mer. Port de La Mer will also have four- and five-star hotels and a private beach.
Meraas is recognized as one of Dubai's leading developers. The developer has always delivered high quality and unique projects throughout. Previously, Meraas has developed projects such as City Walk 1 & 2, Bluewaters Island, Bulgari Hotel and Residences, Al Seef, Nikki Beach, and Box Park. Residential developments by Meraas have been of exceptional quality and have been appreciated by many investors and buyers.