Grand Bleu Tower by Elie Saab is an Emaar high-rise tower located in Emaar Beachfront. This tower is one of the first collaborations by Emaar with a designer to launch a branded residence.
The Grand Bleu Tower by Elie Saab offers 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments. These apartments offer some of the best views, with the front-facing units overlooking the Palm Jumierah and the Arabian Sea and the back-facing units overlooking the Marina and the park.
The beachfront community is modeled after Miami's Art Deco District located in South Beach. The interiors are designed by Elie Saab. The apartments all have large windows allowing for residents to take in the beautiful views and to allow for natural light throughout the apartment. The 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments are being sold in two design schemes: warm or cool, while the 4 bedroom penthouses have a different scheme. All apartments offer an open layout.
The podium levels will offer various amenities such as a fully equipped gym, dining options, shopping outlets, children's play area, BBQ area, and a pool.
- 1 Bedroom apartments starting from approximately AED 1.67 million.
- 2 Bedroom apartments starting from approximately AED 2.49 million.
- 3 Bedroom apartments starting from approximately AED 4.08 million.
- 4 Bedroom apartments starting from approximately AED 6.73 million.
- 5% Down Payment
- 5% Within 30 Days of Booking
- 5% Every 4 Months from Booking - August 2019 to August 2022
- 40% On Completion (May 2023)