Expo Golf Villas Phase 3 - Parkside 3 - Expo Golf Villas - Emaar South  

Expo Golf Villas Phase 3 was launched after Emaar's successful sales of Phase 1 & 2. Phase 2 was sold out in 2 weeks. These are premium 3 & 4 bedroom semi-detached villas starting from AED 999,888 in Emaar South (located in Dubai South near Expo 2020 site). Available on a post-handover payment plan.

Master Community: Expo Golf Villas
Property Types Available: Townhouses
Location: Dubai Bypass Road
Status: Under Construction
Estimated Completion Date: December 2021
Developer: Emaar
Title Type: Freehold
Quality Classification: Mid-end
Life Cycle: Under Construction
Special Classification: Golf-course Community

Investment Feasibility & Decision Drivers

Snapshot summary for investing in Expo Golf Villas Phase 3 - Parkside 3

Investment Score

Value for Money
80%
Project Uniqueness
80%
Location & Connectivity
65%
Rental Yield Expectation
70%
Capital Growth Expectation
85%
More information on investment scores

Total Score

Synopsis

Sale Status: Units available in primary & secondary market

Payment Plan: Very investor friendly

Ideal for: End-Users & Investors

Price Range: AED 550 PSF - AED 750 PSF

Unit Types Available: Townhouse

Speak to an Expert Now

What Our Experts Think

Expo Golf Villas are priced exceptionally well. Historically, we have seen affordable villa and townhouse projects specifically developed by Emaar (i.e Mira & Mira Oasis) see significant capital appreciation by the time the units and community are handed over. With villas starting from around the million dirham mark and having a post-handover payment plan, we expect investors to make decent return on investment.

Own a villa in Emaar South starting only AED 999,888

3 & 4 bedroom modern semi-detached villas on a post-handover payment plan near the expo site. This community is located in Emaar South. Contact for more info.

Subscribe to Lookup.ae’s Mailing List to receive property news and opportunity alerts.

About Expo Golf Villas Phase 3 - Parkside 3

General Guide

Expo Golf Villas is an upcoming community in Dubai South being developed by Emaar. Emaar is developing Emaar South, a golf course master community located within Dubai South, near the Expo 2020 site and the new Al Maktoum International Airport. Expo Golf Villas currently has three phases, Parkside 1, Parkside 2, and Parkside 3. Phases 1 and 2 were sold out within weeks and due to popular demand Emaar is selling Phase 3.

All phases feature 3 and 4 bedroom villas starting from AED 998,888 (although few units available at this price). The villas are being sold on a 5.5 year payment plan. 

- The first phase of Expo Golf Villas was launched in October 2018 by the name of Parkside. - Completion of Parkside is in August 2021 -The second phase of Expo Golf Villas was launched in January 2019 by the name of Parkside II and sold within two weeks. - The third phase of Expo Golf Villas launched in February 2019 and completion is expected by December 2021. 

The price point and payment plan has attracted many investors and end-users looking to buy in Dubai. The first phase  and second were sold within weeks and due to demand, Emaar launched Parkside 3 in February 2019. 

Property Types

3 Bedroom Townhouses: built up areas of 1,845 sq. ft. 4 Bedroom Townhouses: built up areas of 2,485 sq. ft.

Payment Plan

This project is offering a post-handover payment-plan. Only 53% is payable till handover and remaining 47% is payable over 3 years following handover. 5% Down-payment 5% within 30 days of booking 1.25% for 60 months 15% payable in April 2024. 

Why Should You Consider These Villas?

Expo Golf Villas are priced exceptionally well. Historically, we have seen affordable villa and townhouse projects specifically developed by Emaar (i.e Mira & Mira Oasis) see significant capital appreciation by the time the units and community are handed over. With villas starting from around the million dirham mark and having a post-handover payment plan, we expect investors to make decent return on investment. 

Why Dubai South?

Dubai South is a master-planned community which will eventually play a major-role in Dubai's future economy. Dubai South, as it develops, will have various districts including residential, commercial, logisitcs, avaiation, humanitarian, exhibitions, and an international airport. The Expo 2020 site will be located within Dubai South. 

The Government of Dubai projects that by 2030, 35% of Dubai's GDP will be contributed by Dubai South. In addition, it is being projected by 450,000 jobs will be created in the area over the next 10 years and will be home to 1 million residents. Fundamental demand drivers for Dubai South are trade, aviation, and logistics. 

Help us to improve this section