Expo Golf Villas - Emaar South - Dubai South (Dubai World Central)  

Expo Golf Villas by Emaar are villas with starting prices of AED 999,888. The first phase of Expo Golf Villas is called Parkside which was launched and sold out within weeks. Due to demand, Emaar released and sold out Parkside II, which the second phase located in Dubai South. Phase III has now been launched with limited units available.

Master Community: Emaar South
Property Types Available: Townhouses
Location: Mohammad Bin Zayed Road, Dubai Bypass Road
Status: Under Construction
Year Launched: 2018
Estimated Completion Date: August 2021
Developer: Emaar
Title Type: Freehold
Quality Classification: Mid-end
Life Cycle: Under Construction
Special Classification: Golf-course Community

Buyer & Investor Guide for Emaar South - Nov 2018

 Published on Nov 14 2018   454 Views

 Source: LOOKUP.AE

 Category: Investment Guide

This presentation will help you understand location, feasibility, projects and recent launch availability. This presentation for Emaar South is updated as of Nov 2018

Launching soon - Expo Golf Villas in Emaar South

Townhouses from AED 1,000,000. Send your inquiry to connect with project sales.

Subscribe to Lookup.ae’s Mailing List to receive property news and opportunity alerts.

About Expo Golf Villas

General Guide

Expo Golf Villas is an upcoming community in Dubai South being developed by Emaar. Emaar is developing Emaar South, a golf course master community located within Dubai South, near the Expo 2020 site and the new Al Maktoum International Airport. Expo Golf Villas currently has three phases, Parkside 1, Parkside 2, and Parkside 3. Phases 1 and 2 were sold out within weeks and due to popular demand Emaar is selling Phase 3.

All phases feature 3 and 4 bedroom villas starting from AED 998,888 (although few units available at this price). The villas are being sold on a 5.5 year payment plan. 

- The first phase of Expo Golf Villas was launched in October 2018 by the name of Parkside.

- Completion of Parkside is in August 2021 -The second phase of Expo Golf Villas was launched in January 2019 by the name of Parkside II and sold within two weeks. - The third phase of Expo Golf Villas launched in February 2019. 

The price point and payment plan has attracted many investors and end-users looking to buy in Dubai. The first phase  and second were sold within weeks and due to demand, Emaar launched Parkside 3 in February 2019. 

Property Types

3 Bedroom Townhouses: built up areas of 1,845 sq. ft.

4 Bedroom Townhouses: built up areas of 2,485 sq. ft.

Payment Plan

This project is offering a post-handover payment-plan. Only 53% is payable till handover and remaining 47% is payable over 2 years following handover.

5% Down-payment

5% within 30 days of booking

1.25% for 60 months

15% payable in December 2023

Why Dubai South?

Dubai South is a master-planned community which will eventually play a major-role in Dubai's future economy. Dubai South, as it develops, will have various districts including residential, commercial, logisitcs, avaiation, humanitarian, exhibitions, and an international airport. The Expo 2020 site will be located within Dubai South. 

The Government of Dubai projects that by 2030, 35% of Dubai's GDP will be contributed by Dubai South. In addition, it is being projected by 450,000 jobs will be created in the area over the next 10 years and will be home to 1 million residents. Fundamental demand drivers for Dubai South are trade, aviation, and logistics. 


Positives of Expo Golf Villas

Help us to improve this section