Beach Vista at Emaar Beachfront is a twin-tower development by Emaar located in Dubai Marina (between JBR and The Palm Jumeirah). The twin-tower will consist of one, two, three, and four bedroom apartments overlooking the Arabian Gulf. Given Emaar's track record and reputation we can expect this will be a high quality development with some of the city's best views. There will be 7 units per floor and the development is designed to ensure that all units will have a good view. The one bedroom apartments will have views mostly of the Marina Skyline & Boulevard. There are two, three, and four bed units that have the Palm Jumeirah view, as well as views of the marina. The podium levels will have various state-of-the-art amenities
Tower 1: 33 floors
Tower 2: 26 floors
This is the first project launched in Emaar Beachfront master community. When Emaar Properties launches a new master community, the first project has the best price per sq. ft.
Majority of the units in Beach Vista are two bedroom apartments, followed by one beds and three beds. Four bedroom units are limited.
|Bedrooms||Size (Sq. Ft.)|
|2||1,176 - 1,186 |
|3||1,970 - 2,099 |
|4 ||2,368 |
|Bedrooms||Size (Sq. Ft.)|
|721 - 866|
|2||1,147 - 1,223 |
|3 ||1,967 - 1,978|
Original Payment Plan (On Launch March 2018)
5% Down Payment, 45% during construction period), 50% on handover (August 2021).
Current Payment Plan
Emaar currently has an offer on Beach Vista, as it is close to handover. Emaar is offering 50% of the property value to be payable over 36 months post completion and post possession.
- 10% Down Payment
- 10% November 2020
- 10% February 2021
- 10% May 2021
- 10% August 2021 (on completion)
- 50% over 36 months - every 4 months
Beach Vista at Emaar Beachfront will be part of the larger 20 million sq. ft. project by Meraas, Dubai Harbour.
About Emaar Beach Front
Emaar Beachfront is a 10 million sq. ft. development located within Dubai Harbour and features high-end and luxury waterfront residential apartments by Emaar as well as a hotel to be developed by Emaar and operated by Address Hotels + Resorts. The hotel and residences will have access to the beach. There will be a total of 24 buildings in the entire development.
Comparable communities such as Bluewaters Island and Port de La Mer don't offer direct beach access, while areas like Jumeirah Beach Residences have access to public beaches. Emaar Beachfront is currently one of the very few projects offering direct beach access to its residents.
Palm Jumeirah apartments are now a lot more mature and in terms of architecture, outdated. Emaar Beachfront apartments offer Miami/South Beach style living, with contemporary architecture (floor-to-ceiling glass windows) which offer some of the city's best views over Palm Jumeirah, Bluewaters Island, Arabian Sea, and the Dubai Marina skyline.
Emaar now has a show apartment ready for viewing. To schedule a viewing, please contact us - +971 50 734 8269.
About Dubai Harbour
- Dubai Harbour is a 20 million sq. ft. waterfront destination with Dubai Marina.
- Being developed by Meraas, which has also developed Citywalk, The Beach at JBR, La Mer, and Bluewaters Island.
- This development is located on King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Road between Jumeirah Beach Residences (JBR) and Palm Jumeirah.
What will Dubai Harbour Feature?
- Dubai Harbour will feature a cruise ship port with 2 terminals, over 150,000. It will be able to accommodate 6,000 passengers.
- Dubai Lighthouse will be located here. This is a 135m tower that will have an observation deck.
- This will be the largest marina in the MENA region with 1,100 berths that can accomadate yachts.
- Luxury Residences being developed by Emaar, one of the Dubai's well-known developers.
- Luxury Hotel being developed by Emaar and branded under Emaar's Address Hotels & Resorts.
- Shopping Mall (875,000 sq. ft.)
- Other facilities include events arena, yacht club, restaurants, cafes, and leisure and retail space.
- Skydive Dubai, Logo Island, and Dubai International Marina Club will all come together as an integrated community under Dubai Harbour.
- Dubai Harbour will be accessible via road network, sea, pedestrian bridge, public transportation and will also have jogging and cycling tracks.
- To learn more about Dubai Harbour visit https://lookup.ae/project-profile/1208/dubai-harbour.
Dubai Land Classification & Escrow Account Details:
Land Number: 3650
Project Number: 2015
Real Estate Developer: Emaar Properties
Trust Account Number: 0205345068505
Account Trustee Name: EMIRATES NBD BANK
RERA Permit No: 15128