- Emaar Beachfront is a 10 million sq. ft. development featuring waterfront residences and a hotel in Dubai Harbour. This will be a gated community featuring 27 towers, with each tower having access to the 1.5 km beach.
- Emaar Beachfront is located within Dubai Harbour, which is a new area in Dubai Marina, between JBR and Palm Jumeirah.
- This is a development by one of Dubai's largest and most reputable developers, Emaar Properties.
- The development will feature high-end and luxury waterfront residential buildings, as well as a hotel. The hotel will be managed by Address Hotels + Resorts.
- The hotel and residences will also have access to the beach.
- Prices start from AED 1.67 million from the current available units. The apartments are available on a payment plan, direct from the developer. This is an interest-free payment plan. Certain buildings within this community also have post-completion payment plans as well.
- This development will be part of Dubai Harbour, which includes retail space, restaurants, wellness and leisure activities/spaces and other amenities. Dubai Harbour will also feature a cruise ship port with 2 terminals, a shopping mall, events space, yacht club, and Dubai Lighthouse. To learn more visit Dubai Harbour's profile here: https://lookup.ae/project-profile/1208/dubai-harbour
- The properties within Emaar Beachfront are available on a payment plan.
Investment Guide for Emaar Beachfront
Who should consider Emaar Beachfront and why?
If you are someone looking to invest in Dubai to hold over the medium to long term and targeting capital gains and relatively stable yield then Emaar Beachfront is probably the top 3 places to invest in Dubai.
Firstly, it is located in a prime location. Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah have been highly popular for buying and renting amongst the expat community, which make up a large part of Dubai's demographic. Emaar Beachfront is located between the two communities. Dubai Marina has, in fact, been one of the most highly transacted freehold communities in Dubai.
Secondly, the master community is being developed by Emaar Properties. Emaar is one of the world's leading developers and is one of the preferred developers in Dubai amongst buyers/tenants. Their developments usually are fully integrated communities (i.e. nurseries, grocery stores, landscaping, well-planned out communities) and are maintained well, thus holding value over the longer term. Other than that, Emaar Properties are considered to be high-quality developments and some may argue that they can be an easier exit, as there is alway demand for Emaar's developments.
Third, Emaar Beachfront is one of the only master-planned condominium communities that offers each building direct beach access at its price point. Areas such as Palm offer limited beach access to residents of the buildings with mainly the villas having direct, free beach access. Areas such as Marina/JBR have access to the JBR beach, however it can get quite crowded and is a public beach. Other developments such as 1|JBR which do have private beach access are selling upwards of AED 2,800 per sq. ft. Residents of a somewhat comparable project, Bluewaters Island, don't have beach access, unless they pay to use the Caesar's Palace beach. Emaar Beachfront is a gated island offering direct beach access from each buildings' lobby, which makes it a unique development. There are only limited towers on the island and only so many plots available for development, so in a sense it makes it quite exclusive and the supply limited. This adds value to the community over the long run, as there is limited competition to Emaar Beachfront, in a city where there is a lot of new construction and supply being developed.
Emaar Beachfront apartments can also be a very good play for short-term rentals, especially the two and three bedroom apartments. Given the direct beach access, f&b outlets, central location, and the cruise ship terminal being located at one end of the island, Emaar Beachfront will attract many tourists, just as the Palm and Marina do. Short-term rentals/Holiday home lets usually fetch investors higher yields than long-term lets. Benefits of the holiday homes model is:
1. higher yields
2. the ability to use your apartment when vacant
3. Easier to exit investment as the unit is vacant
These apartments also offer some of the most iconic views. One side of the island offers views of the open sea, Palm Jumeirah, and Bluewaters Island, while the other side offers view of the Dubai Marina skyline and yacht berths/marina.
Above are some of the advantages to buying in Emaar Beachfront and why it is an investment hotspot in Dubai at the moment.
Projects in this Development
- Beach Vista: A twin-tower project featuring one to four bedroom apartments overlooking the Arabian Gulf & Palm Jumeirah, offering some of the city's best views. This was the first project launched in Emaar Beachfront.
- Sunrise Bay: After successfully selling Beach Vista, Emaar launched Sunrise Bay, which features 1 to 4 bedroom apartments available on a payment plan. This is also a twin-tower development.
- Marina Vista: This is the third project to be launched on Emaar Beachfront. The front-facing units are facing the Dubai Marina and the skyline. The back-facing units are overlooking the community.
- Grand Bleu Tower by Elie Saab: A twin-tower branded residence featuring 1 to 4 bedroom apartments overlooking the Arabian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah, and Bluewaters Island. This is the first building in the world to be branded by Elie Saab.
- South Beach: Marina Vista Tower 2 was named South Beach and sold as apartments purely for holiday homes, which will be managed by Ease by Emaar - Emaar's holiday homes/short-term rental company.
- Beach Isle: Announced in January 2020, Beach Isle is a residential project located between Beach Vista and Grand Bleu Tower by Elie Saab. The front-facing units overlook the sea and the Palm, while the back-facing units overlook the Marina skyline.