17 Icon Bay is an upcoming 2B+G+43 floor residential tower in Dubai Creek Harbour. It is situated just behind a low-rise development, The Cove, and located next to the entrance of the Central Park in Dubai Creek Harbour. In total, 17 Icon Bay will have 323 residential apartments, 5 townhouses, and 4 ground floor retail shops.
The project is anchored to the central park, providing residents with access to green spaces.
Investors will have a unique choice as the apartments will either have pure blue water views extending to the natural wild life sanctuary, which hosts the prettiest of the migrating flamingos every year, or have views of the huge Central Park.17 Icon Bay will offer some of the best views when compared to the other towers located on the Island District.
This development by Emaar features one, two, and three-bedroom high-end apartments. Once completed, these will be one of the most-sought after apartments by high-end clients. The initial prices were reasonable for long-term investors, along with the payment plan.
Approximately 30% of the units in the project are one beds, 50% two beds, and 20% three beds.
|Bedroom ||Size Range |
|1 Bedroom ||736 - 760 sq. ft. |
|2 Bedroom ||1,069 - 1,116 sq. ft. |
|3 Bedroom ||1,588 - 1,668 sq. ft.|
- 1 Bed: AED 1.1 - 1.4 million
- 2 Bed: AED 1.45 - 2.2 million
- 3 Bed: AED 2.4 - 3.2 million
A Closer Look At Launch Prices
- 1 Bedroom apartments with park view are approximately AED 1.1 million +
- 1 Bedroom apartments with marina view are approximately 1.37 million +
- 2 Bedroom apartments with park view are around AED 1.45 million
- 2 bedroom apartments with a view of the Tower and Marina are approximately AED 1.66 million
- 2 bedroom apartments with full marina view are priced around AED 2 million
- 3 bedroom apartments with full marina and downtown skyline view are about AED 3 million
|At the time of booking
|May 2019 (20% Construction Completion
|December 2019 (40% Construction Completion
|July 2020 (70% Construction Completion)
|May 2021 (Upon Completion)
Update (as of March 2020)
Very limited units available directly from the developer - these are 3 beds above the 20th floor, either overlooking the wildlife sanctuary/water or overlooking the Burj Khalifa. Prices range from between AED 2,783,888 to AED 3,278,888.
Emaar has announced a special offer on apartments available directly from Emaar (limited availability):
New Payment Plan - 25/75 Offer:
- 10% Down Payment
- 10% June 2020
- 5% On Completion (May 31, 2021)
- 75% Over 3 Years After Handover (25% per year in quarterly installments each year)
2% Dubai Land Registration Waiver
2 Years Service Charge Waiver
About Dubai Creek Harbour (DCH)
Dubai Creek Harbour (DCH) is an upcoming community in the heart of Dubai, only a 10-minute drive from Downtown Dubai and about a 12-minute drive to the Dubai International Airport. It’s an iconic waterfront development and is a more modern combination of Dubai Marina and Downtown, with a mixture of the Boulevard, Boardwalk, and Corniche lifestyle (we envision it to be kind of like SOHO or West Side in Manhattan).
There has been a huge demand from investors and end-users alike for DCH mainly due to the fact that there is potential for capital appreciation in the next four to five years, similar to how Dubai Marina and Downtown Dubai experienced such growth from when it was launched to when it was completed. We expect such growth for DCH because:
- There will be major public transport links in and around the project including the Dubai Metro.
- The development will feature the world’s tallest tower (Completion due for 2022).
- The construction of the largest mall in the world (expected to be twice the size of Dubai Mall) with an indoor China Town.
- DCH will feature waterfront lifestyle with boardwalks, corniche, and high-end stores and cafes lined along the boulevard.
- The development is located in close proximity to the city center, being a 12-minute drive from Dubai International Airport, old city centers (Deira & Bur Dubai), Downtown Dubai, Business Bay, and DIFC, all of which will create a thriving rental and resale market upon completion.
Dubai Land Classification & Escrow Account Details:
Land Number: 143
Project Number: 1921
Real Estate Developer: Emaar Properties
Trust Account Number: 001582113744501
Account Trustee Name: Dubai Islamic Bank
Completion Status (As of March 2020): 20.05%