- Park Heights I & 2 is a mid-rise condominium development in Dubai Hills..
- It is a B+G+18 floors building
- The project will feature 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.
- Unit breakdown: 144 one beds, 90 two beds, and 36 three beds
- Located on the boulevard, where F&B & retail outlets will also be available
- Park Heights will be a 5 minute walk fro the central park and will have a hotel adjacent to it.
- Within Dubai Hills, there are plans for two hospitals, three hotels, a mall, schools, petrol stations, along with a metro line.
- This project will be a 10 minute walk from the regional mall in Dubai Hills.
- The below map shows the major apartment projects launched in Dubai Hills as of Oct 2018:
- 1 Bed: 638 - 655 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Bed: 955 - 1,084 Sq. Ft.
- 3 Bed: 1,601 - 1,605 Sq. Ft.
- 10% Down Payment
- 10% October 2017
- 5% April 2018
- 10% October 2018 (20% Construction Completion)
- 5% April 2019 (50% Construction Completion)
- 10% September 2019 (80% Construction Completion)
- 10% March 2020 (Handover)
- 10% September 2020
- 10% March 2021
- 10% September 2021
- 10% March 2022
About Dubai Hills Estate
Dubai Hills is a large, master-planned community located in Mohammad bin Rashid City. The land is owned by Meraas and the individual developments taking place are managed by Emaar Properties. Most observers compare Dubai Hills to Emaar's first major master-planned development, Emirates Living - which contains several major projects including Meadows, Springs, Emirates Hills, The Lakes, Greens and The Views.