- Al Murad Towers was completed in 2012; and purchased by Emaar Properties sometime in 2014/2015. Emaar have refurbished the building and facilities.
- All units are vacant and refurbished
- There are only 18 studios, sizes of 483 - 597 sq. ft.
- Total of 90 one bedrooms; sizes range from 777 - 864 sq. ft.
- Total of 37 two bedrooms; sizes of 1,114 - 1334 sq. ft.
- Emaar sold the units as ready-to-move-in on the 6th of November 2016.
- Selling prices for units ranged from AED 1350 - 1500 per sq. ft.
- Buyers were given a 90 day payment-plan; 20% down and 80% payable after 90 days through cash or finance.
- All apartments sold out on launch day itself.
November 2016 Launch Report & Feasibility
- Al Murad Towers are a ready, freehold building in Barsha, close to Mall of Emirates and managed by Emaar. The project received an incredible response; with all 140 units being sold out within hours of sales commencing.
- Al Murad Towers was launched and sold out on the 6th of November 2016 at prices ranging from AED 1,350 - 1,500 per sq ft. Buyers were offered a 90 day payment-plan (20% down and 80% payable after 3 months).
- The rapid sales progress and strong appetite in the market for this product is a strong indication of some good market sentiment at the moment.
- The first units are available for sale on the secondary market at premiums ranging from 10 - 15%. Prices below include premiums but not closing costs.
- Studio units from AED 995,000
- 1 Beds from AED 1.25 - 1.28 million
- 2 Beds from AED 1.89 - 1.92 million