Please note: Skycourts is one of the 60 major communities in freehold Dubai where Lookup.ae reports quarterly prices. We track the prices of studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and this data can be viewed in more detail under this section's Transaction Prices and Historic Data sections.
- Skycourts was announced in 2006 by The National Bonds Corporation and marketed as an affordable, residential freehold development.
- The developer claims the value of the project was AED 1.5 billion. Starting prices of the apartments ranged from AED 270,000 - 890,000.
- Skycourts is located along the Dubai - Al Ain Road and is close to 'The Villa' project by Dubai Properties. It is also a short drive away from the Dubai Outlet Mall.
- The towering complex consists of 6 buildings (Tower A - F). Apartments either look out onto the greater community or onto an internal courtyard.
- There are a number of retail units (including supermarkets, a nursery and other community-centered retail) at the foot of the buildings. -
- Visitors to the buildings usually park in many of the vacant lots surrounding Skycourts.
Dubai Land Classification Details:
Land Number: 272
Project Number: 794
RERA Permit No:: 11045
Brokerage Firm: Taktical Realty Group LLC