Overview & Timelines
The Opera District refers to the residential & hospitality developments located close to the Opera District - all of which were launched after the announcement of the Opera House.
The Opera House is a real estate anchor around which prime real estate has been launched in Downtown Dubai.
A time-line of activity:
- Opera House announced in 2013
- Launch of Opera Grand in 2014 - at peak market prices
- Launch of Forte Towers in May 2015
- Launch of Address Opera Residences in Dec 2015
- Launch of Il Primo in June 2016
- Opera House completed in 2016
- Launch of Act One & Act Two Towers in September 2016
The launch of all buildings in the Opera District now concludes all development activity in Downtown - i.e. all plots within the Downtown District marked for development have been launched upon. Emaar will now concentrate their future development activity in Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai Hills Estates and Emaar South.