Each block will have four townhouses with the following types:
Type RR-EE (end unit): total area of 1,721 sq. ft.
Type RR-M (two middle units): total area of 1,696 sq. ft.
Type RR-EM (end units): total area of 1,721 sq. ft.
Sales Report and Feasibility
- Akoya Selfie represented the most affordable townhouses in Dubai by far. - - - - These were sold on a 3 year payment-plan by Dubai's largest private developer - Damac Properties.
- Akoya Selfie is an enclave within Akoya Oxygen and contains 3 bedroom townhouses (middle & end units) with built up areas of 1,650 - 1,750 sq. ft. --
- Unlike other recent townhouse launches in Dubai South (like Urbana or Pulse), these are actual two-level townhouses rather than split units.
- Selling prices ranged from AED 1.0 million (middle units) to AED 1.2 million (corner units)
- Launch priced ranged from AED 600 - 685 per sq. ft.
- Akoya Oxygen will be a suburban development with a golf-course and various real estate components including townhouses, apartments as well as retail & hospitality projects.
20% down + 4% Oqood Fee
5% after 6 months
5% after 12 months
10% after 18 months
20% after 24 months
20% after 30 months
20% on handover (36 months)