- Both towers will rise 77 storeys and be connected by a roof bridge
- One tower will have a 5 star hotel and serviced apartments, while the other tower will offer high-end residences
- The hotel will have 182 hotel rooms and suits
- The building will have 3 swimming pools and a range of restaurants and bars
- This is a joint venture between Emaar and Al Ain Properties; the developer is Al Ain Properties - who have also developed the Bateen complex (and Double Tree Hilton) on the plot next door. The Address Hotel & Resorts have been appointed hotel operator.
- Launch prices ranged from 2000 - 3000 per sq. ft.
- Considered to be the last development in JBR
- Completion scheduled for December 2020
- This project is probably the last major development to take place in JBR; the prime-plot is situated right on the beach with incredible sea / Palm Jumeirah and Blue Waters Island views. The Address Residences Jumeirah Resort (Address JBR) will most certainly be considered among Dubai's most iconic developments upon completion in 2020.
Prices for Residences:
1 Beds: AED 1.5 - 1.8 M (back view)
2 Beds: AED 3.2 - 4.0 M (sea views)
3 Beds: AED 4.2 M + (sea views)
Prices for serviced Address Apartments:
1 Beds: AED 1.8 - 2.1 M
2 Beds: AED 3.6 - 4.2 M(sea views)
3 Beds: AED 4.8 - 5.2 M (sea views)
This project is ideal for both investors and end-users. Expect significant capital growth in this project through to completion.
- The residential apartments will be delivered to buyers unfurnished, while the serviced apartments will be handed over fully furnished and will have the option of being put into the Address Hotel pool. Considering this is the only Address hotel on the beach, the expected ROI is around 5%.
Payment-Plan on Launch
5% in Nov 2017 (1st Installment)
5% in May 2018 (2nd Installment)
5% in Nov 2018 (3rd Installment)
10% in May 2019 (4th Installment)
10% in Nov 2019 (5th Installment)
60% on Handover (6th Installment)
Current Payment Plan
- 15% Upon Booking
- 85% Upon Completion (December 2020)
Please note, the developer does not offer any price discounts. The buyer has to bear the 4% Dubai Land Registration Fee.
For a limited time, the developer is offering a 2 year service fees waiver, however this is only applicable on the serviced apartments.