- Both towers will rise 74 storeys and be connected by a roof bridge
- One tower will have a 5 star hotel while the other tower will offer high-end residences
- The hotel will have 182 hotel rooms and suits
- The building will have 3 swimming pools and a range of restaurants and bars
- This is not an Emaar development; the developer is Al Ain Properties - who have also developed the Bateen complex (and Double Tree Hilton) on the plot next door. The Address Hotel & Resorts have been appointed hotel operator.
- Launch prices ranged from 2000 - 2700 per sq. ft.
- Considered to be the last development in JBR
- Completion scheduled for 2020
Payment-Plan on Launch
5% in Nov 2017 (1st Installment)
5% in May 2018 (2nd Installment)
5% in Nov 2018 (3rd Installment)
10% in May 2019 (4th Installment)
10% in Nov 2019 (5th Installment)
60% on Handover (6th Installment)