General Guide for Il Primo Towers
- 77 storey buildings
- The Opera House is situated between Il Primo Tower A and the proposed Palace Hotel.
- Only 4, 5, & 6 bedroom apartments
- 4 Bedroom apartments will have a built up area of 5,253 sq. ft.
- 5 Bedroom apartments are full floor units between the 59 - 70th floor and have a built up area of 11,550 sq. ft. - 6 Bedroom apartments are full floor apartments located from 71st floor to the 77th floor and have a built-up area going up to approx. 11,200 sq. ft. - This tower is offering the largest unit sizes on average in Downtown Dubai
- All apartments will have views of the Burj Khalifa, Downtown skyline and fountain.
- Launch prices were from AED 3,500 - 4,000 per sq. ft.
This is probably the most prestigious tower in Downtown Dubai, after Burj Khalifa. This is a purely end-user development, whether as a place of residence or a holiday home.
Il Primo apartments will be fitted out with some of the best materials from marble flooring to sleek wooden elements, elegant interiors and a modern plan and design. Some of Dubai's best views will be offered from apartments in Il Primo.
The project will also have a dedicated concierge desk at the lobby for the residents. In addition, the building will have a wide-range of facilities such as a cigar lounge, a library, games room, movie theater, gym, infinity pool, and much more.
Should one buy an apartment in Il Primo?
One of the most prestigeous addresses of Downtown Dubai, Il Primo is an ultra luxury residential tower featuring four, five, and six bedroom apartments.
This is purely an end-user product - for someone looking to buy a luxury home to live in or as their secondary home.
This is probably one of the only ultra-luxury homes available on a 5 year post-handover plan, which makes it extremely attractive for those looking to buy a luxury home in the urban core, in the heart of the cultural district of Dubai.
Location-wise, this has probably one of the best locations in the city.
1. Located in the heart of the new cultural district of Dubai - The Opera District. The Opera District is home to the 2,000 seating Opera House, which hosts numerous world-class and world-famous performances year-round. The Opera District will also feature five-star hotels and residences, waterfront promenades, retail plazas, parks, and pockets of green spaces.
2. Located minutes away from the World's largest and busiest shopping malls - The Dubai Mall
3. Located steps away from Burj Khalifa, a global icon, and the World's Tallest Tower.
4. Located right on the Boulevard, which has numerous F&B outlets and restaurants.
Il Primo is now being offered on a 5-year post-handover plan, making it an excellent time to purchase an apartment in Il Primo.
- 10% Down Payment
- 10% During Construction
- 5% At Handover (August 2021)
- 75% Spread over 3 Years Post-Handover (installments of 5%)
Project Completion Status (as per DLD): 7.30% (as of 18 May 2018)
Dubai Land Classification & Escrow Account Details:
Land Number: 183
Project Number: 1757
Real Estate Developer: Emaar
Trust Account Number: 620-6857941
Account Trustee Name: FIRST ABU DHABI BANK