Falcon City of Wonders  

Access regular updates on investment opportunities and analysis of Falcon City of Wonders

  • Falcon City: brand new villas ready to move in on an 18 month payment-plan

     Jul 30 2015  Falcon City of Wonders  Villas  Falcon City of Wonders LLC

    Falcon City of Wonders is now a more mature community consisting of two phases which have about 500 villas & townhouses. The second phase was handed over in April 2015, while the first phase has was completed in 2012 and has a high occupancy rate.

    The developer is currently selling a handful of units that are ready on a payment-plan.

    A prospective buyer can pay a 30% down-payment and move into their villa. The rest of the 70% can be paid over 18 months. Alternatively, the purchaser could work immediately with one of the partner Banks in order to get a mortgage.

    The best part about owning in Falcon City of Wonders is that as a home-owner you will be getting more value for you money when compared to purchasing in other more well known communities such as Ranches or Meadows. Here, you can purchase a large villa with a size-able plot size at a price per sq. ft. much below what you would pay in most other freehold developments in Dubai.

    As of mid-July 2015 - there are about 40 villas & townhouses available on such a payment-plan. Here's an overview of sizes and prices:

    4 Bedroom Townhouse with a built up area of 3,439 sq. ft. and a plot of 3,500 sq. ft. Selling for AED 3.6 million (AED 1,053 psf).

    3 Bedroom Semi-detached with a built up area of 4,506 sq. ft. and a plot of 5,812 sq. ft. Selling for AED 4.2 million (AED 952 psf).

    4 Bedroom Semi-detached with a built up area of 4,972 sq. ft. and plot of 6,000 sq. ft. Selling for AED 4.7 million (AED 951 psf)

    4 Bedroom Villa with a built up area of 6,500 sq. ft. and plot of 8,800 sq. ft. Selling price of AED 6.1 million (AED 951 psf)

    5 Bedroom Villa with a built up area of 6,750 sq. ft. and plot 9,800 sq. ft. Selling for AED 6.4 million (AED 951 psf)

    There are a number of activities underway in Falcon City which will make it a better place to live. A school and community center are in advanced stages of planning. Connectivity is set to improve with RTA works underway. The master-developer is also launching a couple of new landmark projects within the project which will gain a lot of coverage and a lot of value in the long-term. E.g. a Pyramid shaped hotel is set to be announced during Cityscape 2015 in September.


  • 25 Off-Plan 3 Bedroom Townhouses launched in Falcon City

     Jun 03 2015  Falcon City of Wonders  Townhouses  Falcon City of Wonders LLC

    The developer is selling 25 three bedroom townhouses in Phase 2 on a two year payment-plan.

    Phase 2 is ready and consists of 202 units. These 25 townhouses will be delivered in 2017. The prices of these units is between AED 3 - 3.1 million. They all have a built up area of 2,800 sq. ft. and plot sizes range from 7 - 7,500 sq. ft.

    Buyers would have to pay a 10% down-payment, followed by a construction linked payment-plan.

    One of the advantages of purchasing this unit is the large plot size; the developer will allow purchasers to extend the unit without any extension approval cost.


Disclaimer

Investment Guides are published by the Lookup.ae Editorial team and are not paid-for content.

Any opinions expressed are solely of the Lookup.ae Editorial Team.

To report an error, please contact us immediately.

Request a Guide

Request an investment guide: If you’d like a snapshot update of a particular project or community whether its ready or off-plan, please contact us and a member of our research team will try to deliver the requested information on Lookup.ae.

Contribute: If you’ve got a story or lead about an investment trend or launch report for this community, please contact us.