Feb 13 2018
Sunrise Bay is a 26-storey twin tower project featuring 450 one, two, three, and four bedroom high-end apartments by Emaar. The apartments are located in Emaar’s beachfront district and offer stunning views of the open sea and Dubai Marina. The two towers will be connected through a five floor podium level. The architectural style of both towers is very modern and contemporary, with floor-to-ceiling glass to allow for natural light. Apartments in Tower 1 have views of the Ain Dubai, Arabian Gulf, Marina skyline, and Palm Jumeirah.
Emaar have decided to launch Sunrise Bay after successfully selling Emaar Beach Vista, which was the first development in this community. Majority of the units in Beach Vista were sold out on the first day of launch. Sunrise Bay will be a similar project and we expect it to be just as appealing to the buyers. Given it is one of the first few projects by Emaar in Beachfront, this will be priced lower than future launches.
Why Invest in Sunrise Bay?
- Tourism - Driven Community: Once completed Dubai Harbour will be a tourist destination. This project is located in close proximity to other tourist hot-spots such as Dubai Marina, JBR, The Beach, and Bluewaters Island (which will feature AIn Dubai).
- Direct Beach Access - The two-towers will have direct beach access. Apartments in Dubai Marina or any other Emaar developments in Dubai Marina are not directly located on the beach. Jumeirah Beach Residences and Al Bateen are two towers with direct beach access, however these lack quality.
- Reputable Developer - Emaar is known as one of Dubai's best developers and has a proven-track record. They have delivered some of the top communities in Dubai, consistently.
- Payment Plan - Emaar is offering a flexible payment plan, with 50% paid in installments over the construction period and 50% due on Handover.
- Prime Location - Located between Palm Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Residences, Sunrise Bay is located on one of the most prime plots. The development will be easily accessible via Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Safouh Road. Future infrastructure developments will connect Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and this development via Tram. Sunrise Bay will be well-connect to the rest of the city as well. Marina Mall, JBR Walk, The Beach, and Bluewaters Island are also in close proximity.
Approximate prices for Beach Vista
- 1 Bed: AED 1.4 million - 1.5 million
- 2 Bed (Marina Skyline View): AED 2.1 million - 2.3 million
- 2 Bed (Palm View): AED 2.5 million
- 3 Bed: AED 4 million
- 4 Bed: AED 5.5 million
We can expect the price range of Sunrise Bay to be similar to Beach Vista.
|Bedrooms||Size (Sq. Ft.)|
|1 ||704 - 904|
|2||1,142 - 1,381|
|3||1,533 - 1,916|
|4 ||2,727 |
|5% ||August 2019|
|10%||August 2020 (Upon 60% Construction Completion)|
|50%||On Completion (October 2021)|
Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront will be part of the larger 20 million sq. ft. project by Meraas, Dubai Harbour.
To learn more about this project, contact Kashif +971.50.708.6765 or Mishal +971.50.734.8269.
Jan 11 2018
After a successful year of off-plan sales in 2017, Emaar has started 2018 with a new launch in Dubai Harbour, a new community by Meraas located between JBR and Palm Jumeirah. Emaar is launching Beach Vista, a twin-tower development featuring one to four bedroom apartments located in Emaar Beachfront, its latest master development. Emaar Beachfront will have over 7,000 apartments and a hotel that will be managed by Address Hotels + Resorts. In this investment guide, we will review:
- The project and the master development
- Unit mix, unit sizes, and materials used
- Views offered by each apartment type
- Payment Plan
- Why this is a development with real potential
Beach Vista is a twin-tower development; Tower 1 is 33 floors and tower 2 is 26 floors. In Tower 1, floors 2 – 25 will have a total of 7 apartments, while floors 27 – 33 will have a total of 6 apartments.
Tower 1 Unit Mix
- Floors 2 – 25:
- 1 Bedroom: 2
- 2 Bedroom: 3
- 3 Bedroom: 2
- 4 Bedroom: 0
- Floors 27 – 33:
- 1 Bedroom: 2
- 2 Bedroom: 1
- 3 Bedroom: 2
- 4 Bedroom: 1
Apartment Sizes & Views
Size (Sq. Ft.)
1,176 - 1,186
1,970 - 2,099
The building is designed to maximize views from all around the building.
- One bedroom apartments are located at the back of the building which is facing towards the Marina skyline and Emaar Beachfront boulevard. They will also have a partial view of the water.
- Two bedroom apartments are located both at the front and the back of the building. There are options for two bedroom apartments with backside view of the Marina skyline, water, Beachfront boulevard, as well as the front-facing unit which is overlooking the sea and Palm Jumeirah. Backside units are slightly smaller in comparison to the front two beds.
- Three Bedroom units will offer views all-around. The master bedroom will overlook the Marina skyline and the living room and main balcony will have a view of the sea and Palm Jumeirah.
- Four Bedroom units are located only from floors 27-33 and will offer the best views in the tower. These apartments are facing the Palm Jumeirah side and will offer full views of the sea and the Palm.
Emaar is offering an investor-friendly payment plan with only 5% payable at the time of booking, 45% during the construction period (installments of 5%) and 50% on completion (August 2021).
September 2020 (Upon 60% Construction Completion)
On Completion (August 2021
Emaar has not released any prices as yet, however we can assume that since this is the first launch in Emaar Beachfront, Beach Vista will have probably the cheapest apartments in the entire development, as prices usually increase as the developer launches newer projects.
We recommend Beach Vista for the following reasons:
1. Prime Location – Between Palm Jumeirah and JBR
2. Incredible Views from Apartments
3. Reputable Developer with Proven Track Record
4. Flexible Payment Plan
5. Decent layout and apartment sizes
6. Price – Since it is the first launch in Beachfront, we can expect future projects to be sold at higher price points.
If you want further information on this project, please feel free to contact Kashif +971.50.708.6765 or Mishal +971.50.734.8269.
About Emaar Beach Front
Emaar Beachfront is a 10 million sq. ft. development located within Dubai Harbour and features high-end and luxury waterfront residential apartments by Emaar as well as a hotel to be developed by Emaar and operated by Address Hotels + Resorts. The hotel and residences will have access to the beach.
About Dubai Harbour
Dubai Harbour is a 20 million sq. ft. waterfront destination with Dubai Marina. Being developed by Meraas, which has also developed Citywalk, The Beach at JBR, La Mer, and Bluewaters Island. As of January 5, 2018, Meraas has said that they have broken ground and reclaimed around 130,000 sq. m. of land. This development is located on King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Road between Jumeirah Beach Residences (JBR) and Palm Jumeirah.
What will Dubai Harbour Feature?
- Dubai Harbour will feature a cruise ship port with 2 terminals, over 150,000. It will be able to accommodate 6,000 passengers.
- Dubai Lighthouse will be located here. This is a 135m tower that will have an observation deck.
- This will be the largest marina in the MENA region with 1,100 berths that can accomadate yachts.
- Luxury Residences being developed by Emaar, one of the Dubai's well-known developers.
- Luxury Hotel being developed by Emaar and branded under Emaar's Address Hotels & Resorts.
- Shopping Mall (875,000 sq. ft.)
- Other facilities include events arena, yacht club, restaurants, cafes, and leisure and retail space.
- Skydive Dubai, Logo Island, and Dubai International Marina Club will all come together as an integrated community under Dubai Harbour.
- Dubai Harbour will be accessible via road network, sea, pedestrian bridge, public transportation and will also have jogging and cycling tracks.
- To learn more about Dubai Harbour visit https://lookup.ae/project-profile/1208/dubai-harbour.