Miraclz Tower  

Access regular updates on investment opportunities and analysis of Miraclz Tower

  • Just one studio left for sale in Miraclz Tower by Danube Properties

     Mar 04 2017  Miraclz Tower  Apartments  Danube Properties

    As of March 4th, 2017 - Miraclz is over 97% sold out. This project by Danube Properties was launched in November 2016 offering close to 400 studio, one and two bedroom units.

    Currently there are about 17 two bedroom units available for sale with a standard built up area of 1,164 sq. ft. and selling prices ranging from AED 1,150,000 - 1,250,000. All the two bedrooms have views towards the Miracle Gardens.

    There is one cancelled studio unit that has come back to the inventory that can be purchased by an investor immediately for a price of AED 505,000.00 (built up area of 390 sq. ft.)

    For Miraclz, the payment-plan is 10% down, 10% after 60 days and 5% after another 60 days. Following the 25% paid over 120 days, the buyer would have to pay just 1% a month for the next 75 months.

    52% of the total price is paid till handover (mid-2019) and the remaining 48% is payable after completion which makes it all the more attractive for investors who can pay off a large part of the total property value thorugh rental return alone.

    If you are intersted in this last remaining studio or any of the 2 bedroom units in Miraclz, please contact Kashif Ali at +971.50.708.6765 or Gibran Y. Bham at +971.56.408.7616


Disclaimer

Investment Guides are published by the Lookup.ae Editorial team and are not paid-for content.

Any opinions expressed are solely of the Lookup.ae Editorial Team.

To report an error, please contact us immediately.

Request a Guide

Request an investment guide: If you’d like a snapshot update of a particular project or community whether its ready or off-plan, please contact us and a member of our research team will try to deliver the requested information on Lookup.ae.

Contribute: If you’ve got a story or lead about an investment trend or launch report for this community, please contact us.