Studio for sale in Elite 10 - from the Developer - AED 535,000

Elite 10, Dubai Sports City. This listing has been viewed 658 times.

Directly from Developer
AED 534,737
  • AED 213,895 Payable Now
  • AED 946 Price PSF
  • Studio No. of Bedrooms
  • 565 sqft Built up area
Send Inquiry Show Phone
Reference Number: PDC-00038
Project: Elite 10
Estimated Date of Completion: Dec 2017
Property Type: Apartment
Status: Under Construction
Source: Developer
Downloads :  Elite 10 Studio floorplan

Payment Plan

% Payable Payable When Amount
40.00 % Downpayment AED 213,895
10.00 % On completion of 2nd slab AED 53,474
10.00 % On completion of 8th slab AED 53,474
15.00 % Upon completion of super structure AED 80,211
15.00 % Upon 80% completion AED 80,211
10.00 % Upon completion (expected in June 2017) AED 53,474

Description

Elite 10 by Triplanet is considered to be one of the best off-plan investment opportunities in Dubai Sports City.

Studios in Elite 10 range in size from 525 - 575 sq. ft.

Current prices for the units range from AED 531 - 606,000 depending on unit size, floor and view.

Buyers can choose from two payment-plans:
Option 1: pay 40% down and remaining 60% till completion
Option 2: pay 40% down, two payments of 10% each and then 40% one year after handover.


Elite 10 is an under-construction 15 storey apartment development currently under-construction in Dubai Sports City. Elite 10 is being constructed on an unsually large land parcel and upon completion will be the single largest apartment development in Sports City. The developer is Triplanet, who have already delivered 7 projects in Sports City and a further 3 are under-construction.

Positives of Elite 10

- Very credible developer with a large portfolio of completed projects in Sports City. Elite buildings generally demand higher capital and rental values than the Sports City average.

- Located very close to the IMPZ City Center Mall.

- Quick entry and exit points through Al Fay Road.

- Considered to be one of the better investment options in Sports City.

Closing Procedure

  • The project has a construction linked payment-plan. The payment-plan shown here is based on the developer meeting construction timelines.
  • As of Dec 2015, 40% of the sale price is due on booking.
  • The buyer will also have to pay a 4% Land Department Registration Fees on booking.
  • No commission or transfer fee payable.