Mar 29 2020
Who should consider Emaar Beachfront and why?
If you are someone looking to invest in Dubai to hold over the medium to long term and targeting capital gains and relatively stable yield then Emaar Beachfront is probably the top 3 places to invest in Dubai.
Firstly, it is located in a prime location. Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah have been highly popular for buying and renting amongst the expat community, which make up a large part of Dubai's demographic. Emaar Beachfront is located between the two communities. Dubai Marina has, in fact, been one of the most highly transacted freehold communities in Dubai.
Secondly, the master community is being developed by Emaar Properties. Emaar is one of the world's leading developers and is one of the preferred developers in Dubai amongst buyers/tenants. Their developments usually are fully integrated communities (i.e. nurseries, grocery stores, landscaping, well-planned out communities) and are maintained well, thus holding value over the longer term. Other than that, Emaar Properties are considered to be high-quality developments and some may argue that they can be an easier exit, as there is alway demand for Emaar's developments.
Third, Emaar Beachfront is one of the only master-planned condominium communities that offers each building direct beach access at its price point. Areas such as Palm offer limited beach access to residents of the buildings with mainly the villas having direct, free beach access. Areas such as Marina/JBR have access to the JBR beach, however it can get quite crowded and is a public beach. Other developments such as 1|JBR which do have private beach access are selling upwards of AED 2,800 per sq. ft. Residents of a somewhat comparable project, Bluewaters Island, don't have beach access, unless they pay to use the Caesar's Palace beach. Emaar Beachfront is a gated island offering direct beach access from each buildings' lobby, which makes it a unique development. There are only limited towers on the island and only so many plots available for development, so in a sense it makes it quite exclusive and the supply limited. This adds value to the community over the long run, as there is limited competition to Emaar Beachfront, in a city where there is a lot of new construction and supply being developed.
Emaar Beachfront apartments can also be a very good play for short-term rentals, especially the two and three bedroom apartments. Given the direct beach access, f&b outlets, central location, and the cruise ship terminal being located at one end of the island, Emaar Beachfront will attract many tourists, just as the Palm and Marina do. Short-term rentals/Holiday home lets usually fetch investors higher yields than long-term lets. Benefits of the holiday homes model is:
1. higher yields
2. the ability to use your apartment when vacant
3. Easier to exit investment as the unit is vacant
These apartments also offer some of the most iconic views. One side of the island offers views of the open sea, Palm Jumeirah, and Bluewaters Island, while the other side offers view of the Dubai Marina skyline and yacht berths/marina.
Some of the payment plans currently offered by Emaar are very investor-friendly and interest-free, with up to 50% of the price being payable over 2 to 3 years post-completion, allowing investors to subsidize their installments with the rents they receive post-handover.
The downside with some of the units is reduced sizes from the older units in buildings such as Emaar's first six towers in Dubai. This is a trend we have seen across newer construction however. Having said that, the sizes are still decent compared on an international level.
Above are some of the advantages to buying in Emaar Beachfront and why it is an investment hotspot in Dubai at the moment.
For more information on availability, prices, payment plans and an overall presentation on this master community, please contact us. email@example.com or +971 50 734 8269. Continue Reading
Dec 29 2019
Dubai Creek Harbour
Its almost 2020 - the year of the much-awaited EXPO 2020 Dubai! With numerous project launches and communities coming up in Dubai, we decided to make our top 3 areas for investment in Dubai in 2020.
Dubai Creek Harbour
Dubai Creek Harbour is a new master community by one of Dubai’s top developers, Emaar Properties. The community is located in Ras al Khor, approximately 10 min. drive from the Dubai International Airport and Downtown Dubai. The community consists of residential apartments, serviced apartments, and hotels. The community will feature the world’s tallest tower, The Creek Tower, a new mall, and an indoor ChinaTown.
Upcoming community - still under construction so high potential for capital gains once community is complete (similar to Downtown Dubai). Decent ROI expected on long-term rentals and prime property for short-lets as community will be tourism-driven.
Best of both lifestyles - resort-style/beachfront living & city/downtown living
Central Location & well-connected via public transit (4 metro stations located within the community)
Excellent payment plans on certain projects within the community (up to 3 years post-handover)
1 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 1,167,888 (USD $319,000)
2 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 1,584,888 (USD $432,000)
3 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 1,904,888 (USD $520,000)
10% Down Payment, 50% during construction period, 40% over 3 years post-completion/handover (applicable on some projects)
District One, MBR City
District One in Mohammed bin Rashid City is a residential community located next to Downtown Dubai featuring mansions, villas, and apartments. The community also features a beautiful crystal lagoon, which the properties overlook. This is the world’s largest man-made lagoon.
Location: Closest villa community to Downtown Dubai
Community: Beautiful, serene neighborhood located in the heart of the city
New mall being developed in the community, which will be completed in 2020
We expect high capital growth in this area in the long-run
1 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 1,230,259 (USD $336,000)
2 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 2,018,821 (USD $551,000)
3 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 2,882,037 (USD $ 786,000)
10% Down Payment, 40% During Construction, 50% On Completion
Port de La Mer, Jumeirah
Port de La Mer is an exclusive seaside, Mediterranean-inspired master development by Meraas located in Jumeirah. This is one of the first freehold developments in Jumeirah, Dubai. The development is located at the tip of the northern peninsula at La Mer. La Mer is a mixed-use development featuring dining, retail, leisure, shopping, beach, hospitality, and entertainment offerings.
FIrst freehold community in Jumeirah 1 and probably one of the last few prime waterfront projects in Dubai
Under construction currently, so the chance of capital growth is high once entire community is ready
Suitable for short-term rentals to maximize ROI
Located in a highly tourism-driven community and in close proximity to all other major areas of Dubai
1 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 1,500,000 (USD $409,000)
2 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 2,200,000 (USD $600,000)
3 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 3,580,000 (USD $ 976,000)
10% Down Payment, 30% During Construction, 60% On Completion
For further information on any of the above projects and to get advice on best investment opportunities in Dubai, please contact us.
Mobile/WhatsApp: +971 50 734 8269
Jan 03 2019
Emaar has just released limited one bedroom apartments in Boulevard Point, a 63 storey residential building directly connected to Dubai Mall and overlooking the fountains and Burj Khalifa. Boulevard point is a short walk to the Dubai Fountain, the boulevard, Souk Al Bahar, and Dubai Mall.
Boulevard Point has over 300 units with the front-facing being the most premium, offering views of the fountain and Burj Khalifa.
From the current release, the one bedroom apartments start from AED 1.395,888 and are around 795 sq. ft.
The payment plan is as follows: 10% down payment, 4 installments every two months of 5%, 20% on completion (September 2019), 50% over 3 years post handover.
This is a perfect entry to the downtown property market for an investor who previously missed out in purchasing a unit in Boulevard Point. This is probably one of the few residential buildings directly connected to Dubai Mall, which is one of the main unique selling points for the building.
One bedroom in downtown are also prime for holiday home property, which can generate 10-15% more rental income than yearly rental.
Completion is expected in September 2019. Limited units available and limited time offer by Emaar.
For more information, please call +971.50.374.2933. Continue Reading
Oct 25 2018
Now that The Hills is soon to be handed over, we expect this community to be one of the more actively transacted communities (both sale & leasing) over the next 6 - 12 months. The inquiry levels are rising again but at the same time, the number of genuinely well priced units are limited. Below are a handful of properties priced below market average. One or two in particular are real buying opportunities. Continue Reading
Oct 24 2018
Emaar have been on a launch spree since the start of September 2018. There have been numerous new project announcements and a number of incentives provided for limited unsold inventory in major communities. Continue Reading
Aug 07 2018
Belgravia Heights 1
Ellington Properties, a boutique developer in Dubai, has announced a one day special offer for August 8th, 2018 (08.08.2018) on all its projects.
Ellington Properties has high quality developments coming up in Jumeirah Village Circle, Downtown Dubai, and Meydan.
- 4% Discount
- 70% Payment on Completion
- Belgravia Heights I
- Belgravia Heights II
- Belgravia 2
- Belgravia 3
- Eaton Place
- Wilton Terraces
Contact us to learn more about this new offer from Ellington Properties. Continue Reading
Aug 03 2018
Downtown Burj Dubai
Emaar has just launched a new summer promotion for its downtown properties such as Act One | Act Two & Downtown Views II.
This offer is valid for a limited time only and only valid on apartments in Downtown Views II and Act One | Act Two.
- 5 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan
- 4% Dubai Land Department Registration Fee Waiver (Paid by Emaar on customer's behalf)
- 3 Year Service Charge Waiver
- 2 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 2,274,888
- 3 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 2,961,888
- 5% Down Payment
- 20% During construction period (4 installments of 5%)
- 75% Post Completion (16 installments of 5%) over 5 years
This is probably one of the best investment opportunities available currently in Downtown, as an investor's return can be maximized due to the following:
- No Service Charges for 3 Years - meaning all returns net to investor
- Post handover payment plan - 5% is payable every 4 months or so. Once your property is ready, it can easily be rented out, with rents being used to cover installments.
- Capital Appreciation - Downtown has generally been a hot spot in terms of capital appreciation. When the market is moving upward, the first properties to pick up in terms of value are the Downtown properties, given their central location and high quality. Downtown is a secure investment for any investor, given that its an Emaar project and master development, its location, and the nearby attractions. Downtown Dubai is a location that cannot be replicated as it hosts the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall, the world's tallest tower and the world's largest mall. It is a tourist destination. It will take many years to replicate such a master development in another part of Dubai, hence making it one of the most unique developments in the city.
Downtown Views II
- Downtown Views II is a high-end residential development by Dubai Properties located across Dubai Mall.
- Completion is scheduled for December 2020.
- Units will have views of the Dubai Mall, DIFC, The Creek Tower, and Burj Khalfa.
- Downtown Views will have a link connecting it directly to Dubai Mall
Act One | Act Two
- Act One | Act Two was one of the last residential developments to be launched within Downtown Dubai.
- It will be part of the high-end opera district with Downtown.
- Completion is scheduled for November 2020.
- Units will offer views of Burj Khalifa, Downtown, Fountains, Business Bay and the Opera District.
This is a very good opportunity to buy an apartment in Downtown Dubai. Contact for more information about the two projects and this summer offer by Emaar. Continue Reading
May 27 2018
Emaar has announced a special offer during Ramadan. Emaar Properties will offer the following select properties in Downtown Dubai, Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai Hills Estate, and Emaar South:
- 2 to 4 Year Post-Handover Payment Plans
- 50% to 100% Dubai Land Department Fee Waiver
- 100% off Property Service Charges for 2 to 4 Years
- Downtown Dubai - BLVD Heights, Opera Grand, Forte, Il Primo, Act One Act Two
- Dubai Creek Harbour - All except The Grand, DCR, Creekside 18, Creek Gate, Harbour Views
- Dubai Hills Estate - All except Collective, Golf Place, Sidra, Club Villas, Park Point
- Emaar South - All except Golf Views
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has previously missed out on a chance to buy at Emaar's property launches. This offer provides great savings to investors as well as flexibility of payments over the next few years.
- Downtown Dubai - 1 Beds starting from approx. AED 1.75 million, 2 Beds starting from approx. AED 2.25 million, and 3 Beds starting from approx. AED 3.6 million.
- Dubai Creek Harbour - 1 Beds starting from approx. AED 1.1 million, 2 Beds starting from approx. AED 1.8 million, and 3 Beds starting from approx. AED 2.05 million.
- Dubai Hills Estate - 1 Beds starting from approx. AED 950,000, 2 Beds starting from approx. AED 1.3 million, and 3 beds starting from approx. AED 1.98 million.
- Emaar South - Prices starting from approx. AED 1.45 million.
To learn more contact Kashif +971.50.708.6765 or Mishal +971.50.734.8269. Continue Reading