Jan 03 2019
Emaar has just released limited one bedroom apartments in Boulevard Point, a 63 storey residential building directly connected to Dubai Mall and overlooking the fountains and Burj Khalifa. Boulevard point is a short walk to the Dubai Fountain, the boulevard, Souk Al Bahar, and Dubai Mall.
Boulevard Point has over 300 units with the front-facing being the most premium, offering views of the fountain and Burj Khalifa.
From the current release, the one bedroom apartments start from AED 1.395,888 and are around 795 sq. ft.
The payment plan is as follows: 10% down payment, 4 installments every two months of 5%, 20% on completion (September 2019), 50% over 3 years post handover.
This is a perfect entry to the downtown property market for an investor who previously missed out in purchasing a unit in Boulevard Point. This is probably one of the few residential buildings directly connected to Dubai Mall, which is one of the main unique selling points for the building.
One bedroom in downtown are also prime for holiday home property, which can generate 10-15% more rental income than yearly rental.
Completion is expected in September 2019. Limited units available and limited time offer by Emaar.
For more information, please call +971.50.374.2933. Continue Reading
Oct 25 2018
Now that The Hills is soon to be handed over, we expect this community to be one of the more actively transacted communities (both sale & leasing) over the next 6 - 12 months. The inquiry levels are rising again but at the same time, the number of genuinely well priced units are limited. Below are a handful of properties priced below market average. One or two in particular are real buying opportunities. Continue Reading
Oct 24 2018
Emaar have been on a launch spree since the start of September 2018. There have been numerous new project announcements and a number of incentives provided for limited unsold inventory in major communities. Continue Reading
Aug 07 2018
Belgravia Heights 1
Ellington Properties, a boutique developer in Dubai, has announced a one day special offer for August 8th, 2018 (08.08.2018) on all its projects.
Ellington Properties has high quality developments coming up in Jumeirah Village Circle, Downtown Dubai, and Meydan.
- 4% Discount
- 70% Payment on Completion
- Belgravia Heights I
- Belgravia Heights II
- Belgravia 2
- Belgravia 3
- Eaton Place
- Wilton Terraces
Contact us to learn more about this new offer from Ellington Properties. Continue Reading
Aug 03 2018
Downtown Burj Dubai
Emaar has just launched a new summer promotion for its downtown properties such as Act One | Act Two & Downtown Views II.
This offer is valid for a limited time only and only valid on apartments in Downtown Views II and Act One | Act Two.
- 5 Years Post-Handover Payment Plan
- 4% Dubai Land Department Registration Fee Waiver (Paid by Emaar on customer's behalf)
- 3 Year Service Charge Waiver
- 2 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 2,274,888
- 3 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 2,961,888
- 5% Down Payment
- 20% During construction period (4 installments of 5%)
- 75% Post Completion (16 installments of 5%) over 5 years
This is probably one of the best investment opportunities available currently in Downtown, as an investor's return can be maximized due to the following:
- No Service Charges for 3 Years - meaning all returns net to investor
- Post handover payment plan - 5% is payable every 4 months or so. Once your property is ready, it can easily be rented out, with rents being used to cover installments.
- Capital Appreciation - Downtown has generally been a hot spot in terms of capital appreciation. When the market is moving upward, the first properties to pick up in terms of value are the Downtown properties, given their central location and high quality. Downtown is a secure investment for any investor, given that its an Emaar project and master development, its location, and the nearby attractions. Downtown Dubai is a location that cannot be replicated as it hosts the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall, the world's tallest tower and the world's largest mall. It is a tourist destination. It will take many years to replicate such a master development in another part of Dubai, hence making it one of the most unique developments in the city.
Downtown Views II
- Downtown Views II is a high-end residential development by Dubai Properties located across Dubai Mall.
- Completion is scheduled for December 2020.
- Units will have views of the Dubai Mall, DIFC, The Creek Tower, and Burj Khalfa.
- Downtown Views will have a link connecting it directly to Dubai Mall
Act One | Act Two
- Act One | Act Two was one of the last residential developments to be launched within Downtown Dubai.
- It will be part of the high-end opera district with Downtown.
- Completion is scheduled for November 2020.
- Units will offer views of Burj Khalifa, Downtown, Fountains, Business Bay and the Opera District.
This is a very good opportunity to buy an apartment in Downtown Dubai. Contact for more information about the two projects and this summer offer by Emaar. Continue Reading
May 27 2018
Emaar has announced a special offer during Ramadan. Emaar Properties will offer the following select properties in Downtown Dubai, Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai Hills Estate, and Emaar South:
- 2 to 4 Year Post-Handover Payment Plans
- 50% to 100% Dubai Land Department Fee Waiver
- 100% off Property Service Charges for 2 to 4 Years
- Downtown Dubai - BLVD Heights, Opera Grand, Forte, Il Primo, Act One Act Two
- Dubai Creek Harbour - All except The Grand, DCR, Creekside 18, Creek Gate, Harbour Views
- Dubai Hills Estate - All except Collective, Golf Place, Sidra, Club Villas, Park Point
- Emaar South - All except Golf Views
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has previously missed out on a chance to buy at Emaar's property launches. This offer provides great savings to investors as well as flexibility of payments over the next few years.
- Downtown Dubai - 1 Beds starting from approx. AED 1.75 million, 2 Beds starting from approx. AED 2.25 million, and 3 Beds starting from approx. AED 3.6 million.
- Dubai Creek Harbour - 1 Beds starting from approx. AED 1.1 million, 2 Beds starting from approx. AED 1.8 million, and 3 Beds starting from approx. AED 2.05 million.
- Dubai Hills Estate - 1 Beds starting from approx. AED 950,000, 2 Beds starting from approx. AED 1.3 million, and 3 beds starting from approx. AED 1.98 million.
- Emaar South - Prices starting from approx. AED 1.45 million.
To learn more contact Kashif +971.50.708.6765 or Mishal +971.50.734.8269. Continue Reading
Feb 13 2018
Sunrise Bay is a 26-storey twin tower project featuring 450 one, two, three, and four bedroom high-end apartments by Emaar. The apartments are located in Emaar’s beachfront district and offer stunning views of the open sea and Dubai Marina. The two towers will be connected through a five floor podium level. The architectural style of both towers is very modern and contemporary, with floor-to-ceiling glass to allow for natural light. Apartments in Tower 1 have views of the Ain Dubai, Arabian Gulf, Marina skyline, and Palm Jumeirah.
Emaar have decided to launch Sunrise Bay after successfully selling Emaar Beach Vista, which was the first development in this community. Majority of the units in Beach Vista were sold out on the first day of launch. Sunrise Bay will be a similar project and we expect it to be just as appealing to the buyers. Given it is one of the first few projects by Emaar in Beachfront, this will be priced lower than future launches.
Why Invest in Sunrise Bay?
- Tourism - Driven Community: Once completed Dubai Harbour will be a tourist destination. This project is located in close proximity to other tourist hot-spots such as Dubai Marina, JBR, The Beach, and Bluewaters Island (which will feature AIn Dubai).
- Direct Beach Access - The two-towers will have direct beach access. Apartments in Dubai Marina or any other Emaar developments in Dubai Marina are not directly located on the beach. Jumeirah Beach Residences and Al Bateen are two towers with direct beach access, however these lack quality.
- Reputable Developer - Emaar is known as one of Dubai's best developers and has a proven-track record. They have delivered some of the top communities in Dubai, consistently.
- Payment Plan - Emaar is offering a flexible payment plan, with 50% paid in installments over the construction period and 50% due on Handover.
- Prime Location - Located between Palm Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Residences, Sunrise Bay is located on one of the most prime plots. The development will be easily accessible via Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Safouh Road. Future infrastructure developments will connect Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and this development via Tram. Sunrise Bay will be well-connect to the rest of the city as well. Marina Mall, JBR Walk, The Beach, and Bluewaters Island are also in close proximity.
Approximate prices for Beach Vista
- 1 Bed: AED 1.4 million - 1.5 million
- 2 Bed (Marina Skyline View): AED 2.1 million - 2.3 million
- 2 Bed (Palm View): AED 2.5 million
- 3 Bed: AED 4 million
- 4 Bed: AED 5.5 million
We can expect the price range of Sunrise Bay to be similar to Beach Vista.
|Bedrooms||Size (Sq. Ft.)|
|1 ||704 - 904|
|2||1,142 - 1,381|
|3||1,533 - 1,916|
|4 ||2,727 |
|5% ||August 2019|
|10%||August 2020 (Upon 60% Construction Completion)|
|50%||On Completion (October 2021)|
Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront will be part of the larger 20 million sq. ft. project by Meraas, Dubai Harbour.
To learn more about this project, contact Kashif +971.50.708.6765 or Mishal +971.50.734.8269. Continue Reading
Jan 21 2018
Downtown Views II
Emaar Properties has announced a special payment plan offer on select projects starting from Sunday, January 21, 2018 till Tuesday January 23, 2018.
Payment Plan: 5% Down Payment, 25% to be paid quarterly, 70% to be paid on handover
- BLVD Heights
- BLVD Crescent
- Opera Grand
- Downtown Views II
- VIDA Downtown
To learn more, please contact Kashif +971.50.708.6765. Offer applicable for a limited time only! Continue Reading
Jan 11 2018
After a successful year of off-plan sales in 2017, Emaar has started 2018 with a new launch in Dubai Harbour, a new community by Meraas located between JBR and Palm Jumeirah. Emaar is launching Beach Vista, a twin-tower development featuring one to four bedroom apartments located in Emaar Beachfront, its latest master development. Emaar Beachfront will have over 7,000 apartments and a hotel that will be managed by Address Hotels + Resorts. In this investment guide, we will review:
- The project and the master development
- Unit mix, unit sizes, and materials used
- Views offered by each apartment type
- Payment Plan
- Why this is a development with real potential
Beach Vista is a twin-tower development; Tower 1 is 33 floors and tower 2 is 26 floors. In Tower 1, floors 2 – 25 will have a total of 7 apartments, while floors 27 – 33 will have a total of 6 apartments.
Tower 1 Unit Mix
- Floors 2 – 25:
- 1 Bedroom: 2
- 2 Bedroom: 3
- 3 Bedroom: 2
- 4 Bedroom: 0
- Floors 27 – 33:
- 1 Bedroom: 2
- 2 Bedroom: 1
- 3 Bedroom: 2
- 4 Bedroom: 1
Apartment Sizes & Views
Size (Sq. Ft.)
1,176 - 1,186
1,970 - 2,099
The building is designed to maximize views from all around the building.
- One bedroom apartments are located at the back of the building which is facing towards the Marina skyline and Emaar Beachfront boulevard. They will also have a partial view of the water.
- Two bedroom apartments are located both at the front and the back of the building. There are options for two bedroom apartments with backside view of the Marina skyline, water, Beachfront boulevard, as well as the front-facing unit which is overlooking the sea and Palm Jumeirah. Backside units are slightly smaller in comparison to the front two beds.
- Three Bedroom units will offer views all-around. The master bedroom will overlook the Marina skyline and the living room and main balcony will have a view of the sea and Palm Jumeirah.
- Four Bedroom units are located only from floors 27-33 and will offer the best views in the tower. These apartments are facing the Palm Jumeirah side and will offer full views of the sea and the Palm.
Emaar is offering an investor-friendly payment plan with only 5% payable at the time of booking, 45% during the construction period (installments of 5%) and 50% on completion (August 2021).
September 2020 (Upon 60% Construction Completion)
On Completion (August 2021
Emaar has not released any prices as yet, however we can assume that since this is the first launch in Emaar Beachfront, Beach Vista will have probably the cheapest apartments in the entire development, as prices usually increase as the developer launches newer projects.
We recommend Beach Vista for the following reasons:
1. Prime Location – Between Palm Jumeirah and JBR
2. Incredible Views from Apartments
3. Reputable Developer with Proven Track Record
4. Flexible Payment Plan
5. Decent layout and apartment sizes
6. Price – Since it is the first launch in Beachfront, we can expect future projects to be sold at higher price points.
If you want further information on this project, please feel free to contact Kashif +971.50.708.6765 or Mishal +971.50.734.8269.
About Emaar Beach Front
Emaar Beachfront is a 10 million sq. ft. development located within Dubai Harbour and features high-end and luxury waterfront residential apartments by Emaar as well as a hotel to be developed by Emaar and operated by Address Hotels + Resorts. The hotel and residences will have access to the beach.
About Dubai Harbour
Dubai Harbour is a 20 million sq. ft. waterfront destination with Dubai Marina. Being developed by Meraas, which has also developed Citywalk, The Beach at JBR, La Mer, and Bluewaters Island. As of January 5, 2018, Meraas has said that they have broken ground and reclaimed around 130,000 sq. m. of land. This development is located on King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Road between Jumeirah Beach Residences (JBR) and Palm Jumeirah.
What will Dubai Harbour Feature?
- Dubai Harbour will feature a cruise ship port with 2 terminals, over 150,000. It will be able to accommodate 6,000 passengers.
- Dubai Lighthouse will be located here. This is a 135m tower that will have an observation deck.
- This will be the largest marina in the MENA region with 1,100 berths that can accomadate yachts.
- Luxury Residences being developed by Emaar, one of the Dubai's well-known developers.
- Luxury Hotel being developed by Emaar and branded under Emaar's Address Hotels & Resorts.
- Shopping Mall (875,000 sq. ft.)
- Other facilities include events arena, yacht club, restaurants, cafes, and leisure and retail space.
- Skydive Dubai, Logo Island, and Dubai International Marina Club will all come together as an integrated community under Dubai Harbour.
- Dubai Harbour will be accessible via road network, sea, pedestrian bridge, public transportation and will also have jogging and cycling tracks.
- To learn more about Dubai Harbour visit https://lookup.ae/project-profile/1208/dubai-harbour.