Mar 07 2019
Arabian Ranches Phase III
Arabian Ranches is definitely one of the most sought after residential communities in Dubai given its central location and a vibrant neighborhood. Since the brand “Arabian Ranches” has remained very popular amongst a large segment of Dubai expat population over the last 12 years, Emaar released Ranches 2 a few years back (which is now almost completed and mostly sold out) and now Arabian Ranches III is the new addition to keep up with the demand.
So why Arabian Ranches 3 when there are so many new developments around to choose from, is a very potent question for a new investor or first-time home buyer:
1. Location. Location. Location is what makes real estate investment most lucrative in the long run and Arabian Ranches 3 enjoys arguably the sweetest spot amongst all new townhouse and villa developments announced in recent years. Its even better placed then the original Ranches considering its bang on Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road (E-311) on the opposite side and is in close proximity to the prestigious brand new Dubai Hills community, which will feature the Dubai Hills Mall. Amongst other advantages it enjoys close proximity and driving distance to shopping malls and tourist destinations such as Global Village, the new Cityland mall, and Mall of the Emirates. In addition, Arabian Ranches 3 is also in close proximity to the schools in Al Barsha, JVC and Arjaan communities. Its also 20 minutes drive to the two airports in either direction and 15 minutes drive from Downtown Dubai. Very very central location.
2. The investor-friendly six-year payment plan with only 5% on booking, easy installments of 55% till handover scheduled in April 2022 and 40% to be paid post handover over 3 years provides an affordable opportunity for both end users and investors who wish to make an entry into the housing market without a mortgage dependence or with limited capital. This consideration alone makes the property hugely valuable for any one trying to afford their own property with limitations on capital investment upfront.
3. In consideration of the current real estate demands, townhouses in Arabian Ranches 3 show a positive shift towards smaller, albeit, more efficient floor plans and user-friendly spaces, much different to the existing communities in Dubai. Similarly the whole community is way better planned with GREEN spaces surrounded by walking tracks/trails as its central theme, again in keeping with the current market requirements.
4. Pricing is the absolute key to why Arabian Ranches 3 should be on top of your list as an investment or for end use. With 3 Bedrooms starting AED 1.2 million and 4 Bedrooms starting at AED 1.6 million at such a central location complimented by a very affordable payment plan, the value of the purchase, if not a steal, is definitely way better than the other townhouse projects which are either similarly priced but further away from the city or if a similar location, then at least 10-20% more expensive in pricing at least. In our humble opinion given all the current competition from other developers, these townhouses are being offered at a visible discount pricing wise and in turn will boost the average rate of return when ready for a very healthy profit if resold or a very high ROI yield if rented. End users though will be the majority of purchasers.
5. The icing on the cake is the special offer by Emaar at the launch; 50% waiver of Dubai Land Department fees and 5 years waiver on the annual service charges. These savings add further value to the whole package as this opportunity provides the right balance of price, payment plan, affordability, location, quality and branded community.
Why is it a right time to buy a property in Dubai:
a. A general boost in the economy is expected within this year and in 2020 because of government and semi government sector spending as EXPO 2020 nears.
b. Momentum in property market will be further enhanced by a visible Chinese community purchasing more and more properties in Dubai and this trend is expected to continue and explode post the scheduled visit of the Chinese President to UAE and the announcement of the biggest China Town in the region.
c. It makes more and more economic and social sense for expats living in other Emirates to move to Dubai due to price affordability and better built communities.
d. The overall improvement in Real Estate regulations and the added lure of long term visas along with the initiatives of holiday homes and time share policies is already providing renewed interest amongst regional and overseas Investors and we already see that as most of these new off plan launches keep selling out in very short time spans.
Given the above reasons, such pricing and payment plans provide the best window of opportunity to invest in Dubai.
For more information on Arabian Ranches 3, please contact us +971 58 552 6426 Continue Reading
Jul 17 2018
Dubai Properties has introduced a new limited time offer on Serena - Casa Viva townhouses. Prices starting from AED 1.38 million. Two, three, and four bedroom townhouses located behind Arabian Ranches II, next to Al Waha Villas.
- 50% due until handover, 50% due post handover over 4 years.
- 4% Dubai Land Department fee waiver
Serena is a new master community by Dubai Properties located in Dubailand. The master community will built in three phases and will feature affordable townhouses and semi-detached villas.
- Location: Serena is located at the intersection of Emirates Road and Al Qudra Road (opposite Mudon, next to Al Waha Villas, Behind Arabian Ranches 2).
- The community will have a school, mosque, BBQ area, retail center, kid's play area, and community park.
- Each phase will feature a different architectural style.
About Casa Viva
Casa Viva is the third phase within the Serena master development. This phase consists of 2, 3, and 4 bedroom townhouses, as well as 3 and 4 bedroom semi-detached villas.
There are six types in Casa Viva:
- 2 Bedroom + Maid's room Townhouse. Built up area of 1,877 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedroom + Maids Townhouse. Built up area of 2,021 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedroom + Maid's. Built up area of 2,155 - 2,272 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedroom + Maid's Semi Detached, Built up area of 2,659 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedroom + Maid's Townhouse. Built up area of 2,216 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedroom + Maid Semi Detached. Built up area of 2,462 sq. ft.