Jun 25 2019
Dubai Hills Estate
Emaar’s Cruise Collection Offer
Emaar has a limited time offer valid till June 30 on select projects in Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai Creek Harbour, Emaar South, Emaar Beachfront, Dubai Marina, Arabian Ranches 1 & 2, and Downtown Dubai.
Cruise Collection Offer: Buyers will get 100% Dubai Land Registration Fee waiver, 3 Years Service Charge Waiver, and 3 Year Post Completion Payment Plan (with 75% of the property price being paid over 3 years after getting the keys.
Prices starting from AED 977,888
This is a limited time opportunity to invest in prime properties on a 3 year post-completion payment plan and also avail the additional savings.
Emaar is one of Dubai top developers. It is a publicly listed company responsible for building some of Dubai’s best neighborhoods such as Emirates Living, Downtown Dubai, Greens and The Views, and the Master Plan for Dubai Marina. The developer is known to deliver complete communities (amenities etc.) on time.
Mar 07 2019
Arabian Ranches Phase III
Arabian Ranches is definitely one of the most sought after residential communities in Dubai given its central location and a vibrant neighborhood. Since the brand “Arabian Ranches” has remained very popular amongst a large segment of Dubai expat population over the last 12 years, Emaar released Ranches 2 a few years back (which is now almost completed and mostly sold out) and now Arabian Ranches III is the new addition to keep up with the demand.
So why Arabian Ranches 3 when there are so many new developments around to choose from, is a very potent question for a new investor or first-time home buyer:
1. Location. Location. Location is what makes real estate investment most lucrative in the long run and Arabian Ranches 3 enjoys arguably the sweetest spot amongst all new townhouse and villa developments announced in recent years. Its even better placed then the original Ranches considering its bang on Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road (E-311) on the opposite side and is in close proximity to the prestigious brand new Dubai Hills community, which will feature the Dubai Hills Mall. Amongst other advantages it enjoys close proximity and driving distance to shopping malls and tourist destinations such as Global Village, the new Cityland mall, and Mall of the Emirates. In addition, Arabian Ranches 3 is also in close proximity to the schools in Al Barsha, JVC and Arjaan communities. Its also 20 minutes drive to the two airports in either direction and 15 minutes drive from Downtown Dubai. Very very central location.
2. The investor-friendly six-year payment plan with only 5% on booking, easy installments of 55% till handover scheduled in April 2022 and 40% to be paid post handover over 3 years provides an affordable opportunity for both end users and investors who wish to make an entry into the housing market without a mortgage dependence or with limited capital. This consideration alone makes the property hugely valuable for any one trying to afford their own property with limitations on capital investment upfront.
3. In consideration of the current real estate demands, townhouses in Arabian Ranches 3 show a positive shift towards smaller, albeit, more efficient floor plans and user-friendly spaces, much different to the existing communities in Dubai. Similarly the whole community is way better planned with GREEN spaces surrounded by walking tracks/trails as its central theme, again in keeping with the current market requirements.
4. Pricing is the absolute key to why Arabian Ranches 3 should be on top of your list as an investment or for end use. With 3 Bedrooms starting AED 1.2 million and 4 Bedrooms starting at AED 1.6 million at such a central location complimented by a very affordable payment plan, the value of the purchase, if not a steal, is definitely way better than the other townhouse projects which are either similarly priced but further away from the city or if a similar location, then at least 10-20% more expensive in pricing at least. In our humble opinion given all the current competition from other developers, these townhouses are being offered at a visible discount pricing wise and in turn will boost the average rate of return when ready for a very healthy profit if resold or a very high ROI yield if rented. End users though will be the majority of purchasers.
5. The icing on the cake is the special offer by Emaar at the launch; 50% waiver of Dubai Land Department fees and 5 years waiver on the annual service charges. These savings add further value to the whole package as this opportunity provides the right balance of price, payment plan, affordability, location, quality and branded community.
Why is it a right time to buy a property in Dubai:
a. A general boost in the economy is expected within this year and in 2020 because of government and semi government sector spending as EXPO 2020 nears.
b. Momentum in property market will be further enhanced by a visible Chinese community purchasing more and more properties in Dubai and this trend is expected to continue and explode post the scheduled visit of the Chinese President to UAE and the announcement of the biggest China Town in the region.
c. It makes more and more economic and social sense for expats living in other Emirates to move to Dubai due to price affordability and better built communities.
d. The overall improvement in Real Estate regulations and the added lure of long term visas along with the initiatives of holiday homes and time share policies is already providing renewed interest amongst regional and overseas Investors and we already see that as most of these new off plan launches keep selling out in very short time spans.
Given the above reasons, such pricing and payment plans provide the best window of opportunity to invest in Dubai.
For more information on Arabian Ranches 3, please contact us +971 58 552 6426 Continue Reading
Feb 06 2019
Emaar has announced the launch of one of its last villa projects within Dubai Hills Estate, Golf Grove.
Golf Grove is a collection of 166 three and four bedroom semi-detached villas located near the 5th hole of the 18-hole championship golf course at Dubai Hills.
Launch prices start from approximately AED 3 million for the 3 bedroom semi-detached villas, while the 4 bedroom units will be selling for AED 3.6 million and above. These are attractive price points and payment terms for a product located in the more luxury segment of Dubai Hills, which also features the "Street of Dreams" - a collection of ultra-luxury mansions.
So what's so special about Golf Grove?
1. Located in a branded, up-scale community
2. Developed by one of Dubai's top developers, Emaar - known for delivering exceptional golf-course master communities
3. Payment Plan - 50% of the property value to be paid over 3 years post-handover. That too for a villa project that is located in the more "luxury" side of Dubai Hills.
4. Launch offer offers additional savings for buyers.
5. it is one of the last launches for villa communities within Dubai Hills - one of the last few opportunities to purchase your villa directly from the developer.
6. Dubai Hills is the ultimate family-friendly community - much like Emirates Living, we expect Dubai Hills Estate to become one of the most in-demand communities in Dubai over the next few years. Emaar has designed Dubai Hills based on feedback from Emirates Living and has created an even more improved community. The community has a large regional mall - The Dubai Hills Mall, King's College Hospital, ample green space for families and kids to enjoy (including a huge central park), and 3 schools within the neighborhood.
5% Down Payment is required to book a villa. 5% payable within the month of purchase, 40% during construction, & 50% over 3 years after post-handover.
The official sale of Golf Grove commences on Monday, February 11, 2019. Emaar has introduced a special launch offer whereby buyers will receive a three-years post handover payment plan, 3 years service fee waiver, and 100% waiver of the Dubai Land Department registration fees.
For more information on Golf Grove, Dubai Hills Estate or other similar projects that are attractive investment opportunities, please contact +971.50.374.2933
Jan 03 2019
Emaar has just released limited one bedroom apartments in Boulevard Point, a 63 storey residential building directly connected to Dubai Mall and overlooking the fountains and Burj Khalifa. Boulevard point is a short walk to the Dubai Fountain, the boulevard, Souk Al Bahar, and Dubai Mall.
Boulevard Point has over 300 units with the front-facing being the most premium, offering views of the fountain and Burj Khalifa.
From the current release, the one bedroom apartments start from AED 1.395,888 and are around 795 sq. ft.
The payment plan is as follows: 10% down payment, 4 installments every two months of 5%, 20% on completion (September 2019), 50% over 3 years post handover.
This is a perfect entry to the downtown property market for an investor who previously missed out in purchasing a unit in Boulevard Point. This is probably one of the few residential buildings directly connected to Dubai Mall, which is one of the main unique selling points for the building.
One bedroom in downtown are also prime for holiday home property, which can generate 10-15% more rental income than yearly rental.
Completion is expected in September 2019. Limited units available and limited time offer by Emaar.
For more information, please call +971.50.374.2933. Continue Reading
Oct 29 2018
Al Furjan Nakheel Villas & Townhouses
Its been a rough 18 months for capital values in Al Furjan. Average prices for the townhouses & villas have declined by as much as 15 - 20% in some cases. Its a great time for the value conscious buyer to look at this community but its been rough for sellers to understand. The below are the key reasons why prices have fallen: Continue Reading
Oct 25 2018
Now that The Hills is soon to be handed over, we expect this community to be one of the more actively transacted communities (both sale & leasing) over the next 6 - 12 months. The inquiry levels are rising again but at the same time, the number of genuinely well priced units are limited. Below are a handful of properties priced below market average. One or two in particular are real buying opportunities. Continue Reading
Oct 24 2018
Emaar have been on a launch spree since the start of September 2018. There have been numerous new project announcements and a number of incentives provided for limited unsold inventory in major communities. Continue Reading