Jun 05 2020
Town Square Apartments by NSHAMA
NSHAMA has just announced a special offer on limited 2 & 3 bedroom ready apartments across its Town Square development. This new offer has resulted in 30 units being sold on June 4, 2020 and a sudden increase in demand from end-users and investors, previously sitting on the fence about buying. Below is the offer:
Pay 10% Down Payment and move in. 90% is payable over 5 years.
4% Dubai Land Departments fees waiver
2 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 780,888
3 Bedroom apartments start from AED 1 million
Expected ROI is around 7 % - 7.5 %.
Service charges are approximately AED 15 per sq. ft.
Highly recommended investment for end-users and investors. For end-users, rather than paying rent, you can own and live in your own property with a flexible payment plan. For investors, take advantage of the highly flexible payment plan and use the annual rents received towards facilitation of the installments of the property.
Contact for more info and detailed discussion +971 50 734 8269. Continue Reading
Mar 29 2020
Who should consider Emaar Beachfront and why?
If you are someone looking to invest in Dubai to hold over the medium to long term and targeting capital gains and relatively stable yield then Emaar Beachfront is probably the top 3 places to invest in Dubai.
Firstly, it is located in a prime location. Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah have been highly popular for buying and renting amongst the expat community, which make up a large part of Dubai's demographic. Emaar Beachfront is located between the two communities. Dubai Marina has, in fact, been one of the most highly transacted freehold communities in Dubai.
Secondly, the master community is being developed by Emaar Properties. Emaar is one of the world's leading developers and is one of the preferred developers in Dubai amongst buyers/tenants. Their developments usually are fully integrated communities (i.e. nurseries, grocery stores, landscaping, well-planned out communities) and are maintained well, thus holding value over the longer term. Other than that, Emaar Properties are considered to be high-quality developments and some may argue that they can be an easier exit, as there is alway demand for Emaar's developments.
Third, Emaar Beachfront is one of the only master-planned condominium communities that offers each building direct beach access at its price point. Areas such as Palm offer limited beach access to residents of the buildings with mainly the villas having direct, free beach access. Areas such as Marina/JBR have access to the JBR beach, however it can get quite crowded and is a public beach. Other developments such as 1|JBR which do have private beach access are selling upwards of AED 2,800 per sq. ft. Residents of a somewhat comparable project, Bluewaters Island, don't have beach access, unless they pay to use the Caesar's Palace beach. Emaar Beachfront is a gated island offering direct beach access from each buildings' lobby, which makes it a unique development. There are only limited towers on the island and only so many plots available for development, so in a sense it makes it quite exclusive and the supply limited. This adds value to the community over the long run, as there is limited competition to Emaar Beachfront, in a city where there is a lot of new construction and supply being developed.
Emaar Beachfront apartments can also be a very good play for short-term rentals, especially the two and three bedroom apartments. Given the direct beach access, f&b outlets, central location, and the cruise ship terminal being located at one end of the island, Emaar Beachfront will attract many tourists, just as the Palm and Marina do. Short-term rentals/Holiday home lets usually fetch investors higher yields than long-term lets. Benefits of the holiday homes model is:
1. higher yields
2. the ability to use your apartment when vacant
3. Easier to exit investment as the unit is vacant
These apartments also offer some of the most iconic views. One side of the island offers views of the open sea, Palm Jumeirah, and Bluewaters Island, while the other side offers view of the Dubai Marina skyline and yacht berths/marina.
Some of the payment plans currently offered by Emaar are very investor-friendly and interest-free, with up to 50% of the price being payable over 2 to 3 years post-completion, allowing investors to subsidize their installments with the rents they receive post-handover.
The downside with some of the units is reduced sizes from the older units in buildings such as Emaar's first six towers in Dubai. This is a trend we have seen across newer construction however. Having said that, the sizes are still decent compared on an international level.
Above are some of the advantages to buying in Emaar Beachfront and why it is an investment hotspot in Dubai at the moment.
For more information on availability, prices, payment plans and an overall presentation on this master community, please contact us. email@example.com or +971 50 734 8269. Continue Reading
Dec 29 2019
Dubai Creek Harbour
Its almost 2020 - the year of the much-awaited EXPO 2020 Dubai! With numerous project launches and communities coming up in Dubai, we decided to make our top 3 areas for investment in Dubai in 2020.
Dubai Creek Harbour
Dubai Creek Harbour is a new master community by one of Dubai’s top developers, Emaar Properties. The community is located in Ras al Khor, approximately 10 min. drive from the Dubai International Airport and Downtown Dubai. The community consists of residential apartments, serviced apartments, and hotels. The community will feature the world’s tallest tower, The Creek Tower, a new mall, and an indoor ChinaTown.
Upcoming community - still under construction so high potential for capital gains once community is complete (similar to Downtown Dubai). Decent ROI expected on long-term rentals and prime property for short-lets as community will be tourism-driven.
Best of both lifestyles - resort-style/beachfront living & city/downtown living
Central Location & well-connected via public transit (4 metro stations located within the community)
Excellent payment plans on certain projects within the community (up to 3 years post-handover)
1 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 1,167,888 (USD $319,000)
2 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 1,584,888 (USD $432,000)
3 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 1,904,888 (USD $520,000)
10% Down Payment, 50% during construction period, 40% over 3 years post-completion/handover (applicable on some projects)
District One, MBR City
District One in Mohammed bin Rashid City is a residential community located next to Downtown Dubai featuring mansions, villas, and apartments. The community also features a beautiful crystal lagoon, which the properties overlook. This is the world’s largest man-made lagoon.
Location: Closest villa community to Downtown Dubai
Community: Beautiful, serene neighborhood located in the heart of the city
New mall being developed in the community, which will be completed in 2020
We expect high capital growth in this area in the long-run
1 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 1,230,259 (USD $336,000)
2 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 2,018,821 (USD $551,000)
3 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 2,882,037 (USD $ 786,000)
10% Down Payment, 40% During Construction, 50% On Completion
Port de La Mer, Jumeirah
Port de La Mer is an exclusive seaside, Mediterranean-inspired master development by Meraas located in Jumeirah. This is one of the first freehold developments in Jumeirah, Dubai. The development is located at the tip of the northern peninsula at La Mer. La Mer is a mixed-use development featuring dining, retail, leisure, shopping, beach, hospitality, and entertainment offerings.
FIrst freehold community in Jumeirah 1 and probably one of the last few prime waterfront projects in Dubai
Under construction currently, so the chance of capital growth is high once entire community is ready
Suitable for short-term rentals to maximize ROI
Located in a highly tourism-driven community and in close proximity to all other major areas of Dubai
1 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 1,500,000 (USD $409,000)
2 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 2,200,000 (USD $600,000)
3 Bedroom apartments starting from AED 3,580,000 (USD $ 976,000)
10% Down Payment, 30% During Construction, 60% On Completion
For further information on any of the above projects and to get advice on best investment opportunities in Dubai, please contact us.
Mobile/WhatsApp: +971 50 734 8269
Jun 25 2019
Dubai Hills Estate
Emaar’s Cruise Collection Offer
Emaar has a limited time offer valid till June 30 on select projects in Dubai Hills Estate, Dubai Creek Harbour, Emaar South, Emaar Beachfront, Dubai Marina, Arabian Ranches 1 & 2, and Downtown Dubai.
Cruise Collection Offer: Buyers will get 100% Dubai Land Registration Fee waiver, 3 Years Service Charge Waiver, and 3 Year Post Completion Payment Plan (with 75% of the property price being paid over 3 years after getting the keys.
Prices starting from AED 977,888
This is a limited time opportunity to invest in prime properties on a 3 year post-completion payment plan and also avail the additional savings.
Emaar is one of Dubai top developers. It is a publicly listed company responsible for building some of Dubai’s best neighborhoods such as Emirates Living, Downtown Dubai, Greens and The Views, and the Master Plan for Dubai Marina. The developer is known to deliver complete communities (amenities etc.) on time.
Mar 07 2019
Arabian Ranches Phase III
Arabian Ranches is definitely one of the most sought after residential communities in Dubai given its central location and a vibrant neighborhood. Since the brand “Arabian Ranches” has remained very popular amongst a large segment of Dubai expat population over the last 12 years, Emaar released Ranches 2 a few years back (which is now almost completed and mostly sold out) and now Arabian Ranches III is the new addition to keep up with the demand.
So why Arabian Ranches 3 when there are so many new developments around to choose from, is a very potent question for a new investor or first-time home buyer:
1. Location. Location. Location is what makes real estate investment most lucrative in the long run and Arabian Ranches 3 enjoys arguably the sweetest spot amongst all new townhouse and villa developments announced in recent years. Its even better placed then the original Ranches considering its bang on Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road (E-311) on the opposite side and is in close proximity to the prestigious brand new Dubai Hills community, which will feature the Dubai Hills Mall. Amongst other advantages it enjoys close proximity and driving distance to shopping malls and tourist destinations such as Global Village, the new Cityland mall, and Mall of the Emirates. In addition, Arabian Ranches 3 is also in close proximity to the schools in Al Barsha, JVC and Arjaan communities. Its also 20 minutes drive to the two airports in either direction and 15 minutes drive from Downtown Dubai. Very very central location.
2. The investor-friendly six-year payment plan with only 5% on booking, easy installments of 55% till handover scheduled in April 2022 and 40% to be paid post handover over 3 years provides an affordable opportunity for both end users and investors who wish to make an entry into the housing market without a mortgage dependence or with limited capital. This consideration alone makes the property hugely valuable for any one trying to afford their own property with limitations on capital investment upfront.
3. In consideration of the current real estate demands, townhouses in Arabian Ranches 3 show a positive shift towards smaller, albeit, more efficient floor plans and user-friendly spaces, much different to the existing communities in Dubai. Similarly the whole community is way better planned with GREEN spaces surrounded by walking tracks/trails as its central theme, again in keeping with the current market requirements.
4. Pricing is the absolute key to why Arabian Ranches 3 should be on top of your list as an investment or for end use. With 3 Bedrooms starting AED 1.2 million and 4 Bedrooms starting at AED 1.6 million at such a central location complimented by a very affordable payment plan, the value of the purchase, if not a steal, is definitely way better than the other townhouse projects which are either similarly priced but further away from the city or if a similar location, then at least 10-20% more expensive in pricing at least. In our humble opinion given all the current competition from other developers, these townhouses are being offered at a visible discount pricing wise and in turn will boost the average rate of return when ready for a very healthy profit if resold or a very high ROI yield if rented. End users though will be the majority of purchasers.
5. The icing on the cake is the special offer by Emaar at the launch; 50% waiver of Dubai Land Department fees and 5 years waiver on the annual service charges. These savings add further value to the whole package as this opportunity provides the right balance of price, payment plan, affordability, location, quality and branded community.
Why is it a right time to buy a property in Dubai:
a. A general boost in the economy is expected within this year and in 2020 because of government and semi government sector spending as EXPO 2020 nears.
b. Momentum in property market will be further enhanced by a visible Chinese community purchasing more and more properties in Dubai and this trend is expected to continue and explode post the scheduled visit of the Chinese President to UAE and the announcement of the biggest China Town in the region.
c. It makes more and more economic and social sense for expats living in other Emirates to move to Dubai due to price affordability and better built communities.
d. The overall improvement in Real Estate regulations and the added lure of long term visas along with the initiatives of holiday homes and time share policies is already providing renewed interest amongst regional and overseas Investors and we already see that as most of these new off plan launches keep selling out in very short time spans.
Given the above reasons, such pricing and payment plans provide the best window of opportunity to invest in Dubai.
For more information on Arabian Ranches 3, please contact us +971 58 552 6426 Continue Reading
Feb 06 2019
Emaar has announced the launch of one of its last villa projects within Dubai Hills Estate, Golf Grove.
Golf Grove is a collection of 166 three and four bedroom semi-detached villas located near the 5th hole of the 18-hole championship golf course at Dubai Hills.
Launch prices start from approximately AED 3 million for the 3 bedroom semi-detached villas, while the 4 bedroom units will be selling for AED 3.6 million and above. These are attractive price points and payment terms for a product located in the more luxury segment of Dubai Hills, which also features the "Street of Dreams" - a collection of ultra-luxury mansions.
So what's so special about Golf Grove?
1. Located in a branded, up-scale community
2. Developed by one of Dubai's top developers, Emaar - known for delivering exceptional golf-course master communities
3. Payment Plan - 50% of the property value to be paid over 3 years post-handover. That too for a villa project that is located in the more "luxury" side of Dubai Hills.
4. Launch offer offers additional savings for buyers.
5. it is one of the last launches for villa communities within Dubai Hills - one of the last few opportunities to purchase your villa directly from the developer.
6. Dubai Hills is the ultimate family-friendly community - much like Emirates Living, we expect Dubai Hills Estate to become one of the most in-demand communities in Dubai over the next few years. Emaar has designed Dubai Hills based on feedback from Emirates Living and has created an even more improved community. The community has a large regional mall - The Dubai Hills Mall, King's College Hospital, ample green space for families and kids to enjoy (including a huge central park), and 3 schools within the neighborhood.
5% Down Payment is required to book a villa. 5% payable within the month of purchase, 40% during construction, & 50% over 3 years after post-handover.
The official sale of Golf Grove commences on Monday, February 11, 2019. Emaar has introduced a special launch offer whereby buyers will receive a three-years post handover payment plan, 3 years service fee waiver, and 100% waiver of the Dubai Land Department registration fees.
For more information on Golf Grove, Dubai Hills Estate or other similar projects that are attractive investment opportunities, please contact +971.50.374.2933
Jan 03 2019
Emaar has just released limited one bedroom apartments in Boulevard Point, a 63 storey residential building directly connected to Dubai Mall and overlooking the fountains and Burj Khalifa. Boulevard point is a short walk to the Dubai Fountain, the boulevard, Souk Al Bahar, and Dubai Mall.
Boulevard Point has over 300 units with the front-facing being the most premium, offering views of the fountain and Burj Khalifa.
From the current release, the one bedroom apartments start from AED 1.395,888 and are around 795 sq. ft.
The payment plan is as follows: 10% down payment, 4 installments every two months of 5%, 20% on completion (September 2019), 50% over 3 years post handover.
This is a perfect entry to the downtown property market for an investor who previously missed out in purchasing a unit in Boulevard Point. This is probably one of the few residential buildings directly connected to Dubai Mall, which is one of the main unique selling points for the building.
One bedroom in downtown are also prime for holiday home property, which can generate 10-15% more rental income than yearly rental.
Completion is expected in September 2019. Limited units available and limited time offer by Emaar.
For more information, please call +971.50.374.2933. Continue Reading
Oct 29 2018
Al Furjan Nakheel Villas & Townhouses
Its been a rough 18 months for capital values in Al Furjan. Average prices for the townhouses & villas have declined by as much as 15 - 20% in some cases. Its a great time for the value conscious buyer to look at this community but its been rough for sellers to understand. The below are the key reasons why prices have fallen: Continue Reading