September 26 2016
By Lookup.Ae Sales
In this article, we explore various off-plan apartment projects across freehold Dubai which we believe offer exceptional value for investors.
Act One / Act Two Towers, Downtown Dubai
Completion: November 2020
Snapshot: According to Emaar this will be the last two residential towers to be launched in Downtown Dubai. Act One and Act Two are part of the Opera District. Limited units are available for sale.
Attraction: Prime location, exceptional payment-plan and priced lower than previous Emaar launches in 2014 in the same area. These buildings are adjascent to Opera Grand which was about 30-40% more expensive for prime Burj Khalifa facing units when it launched in 2014. The Downtown market is set to pick up in 2017 as Burj Vista and Fountain Views are handed over in 2017. Downtown real estate remains undervalued when looked at from an International perspective
Prices per ft2: AED 2,100 – 2,400
- 2 Bedrooms range in price from AED 2.2 – 2.6 million (Boulevard view)
- 2 Bedrooms range in price from AED 3.2 – 3.4 million (Burj view)
- 3 Bedrooms range in price from AED 4.4 – 4.6 million (Burj view)
- 10% Down payment
- 10% February 2017
- 10% August 2017
- 10% February 2018
- 10% December 2018
- 10% November 2019
- 10% November 2020
AG Tower, Business Bay
Developer: Arabian Gulf Properties
Completion: Q2 or Q3 of 2018
Snapshot: Internal location of Business Bay. 437 apartments, featuring studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. 50% of the purchase price is payable during construction and 50% over 3 years after handover.
Prices per ft2: Ranges from AED 1,300 – 1,480
- Studio Apartments range from AED 790,000 – 870,000
- 1 Bedroom Apartments range in price from AED 1,250,000 – 1,650,000
- 2 Bedroom Apartments range in price from AED 1,670,000 – 2,000,000
- 3 Bedroom Apartments range in price from AED 2,800,000 – 3,000,000
- 5% Down Payment
- 5% payable every 4 months x 9 installments
- 50% payable over 3 years following completion (12 quarterly x 4.17%)
Azizi's various projects in Al Furjan
Developer: Azizi Group
Location: In Al Furjan opposite to Discovery Gardens
Completion: Through 2017 and 2018
Snapshot: Since 2014, Azizi Group has launched about 12 different residential and serviced apartment buildings in Al Furjan. These buildings offer a mix of studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Half of the buildings launched are now close to completion, but buyers have options of purchasing in buildings with handovers in 2018.
The Metro-line which will connect main Dubai to Expo 2020 site will run adjascent to these buildings.
Prices per ft2: AED 930 – 1,100 per sq. ft.
- Studio Apartments: AED 530,000 – 550,000
- 1 Bed Apartments: AED 910,000 – 950,000
- 2 Bed Apartment: AED 1,120,000 – 1,350,000
Payment Plan: Payment Plans vary from building to building. In general for buildings completing in 2018, the payment plan is:
- 10% on booking
- 10% after 3 months
- 10% after 8 months
- 70% on completion.
Lime Light Towers, Dubai Sports City
Developer: Lime Light Development
Completion: July 2017
Snapshot: Prime location within Dubai Sports City close to many ready projects. This building was previously on-hold before new investments took over in 2015. Construction of the buildings are well underway.
Prices per ft2: Ranges from AED 750 - 850
- Studio apartments from AED 570 – 590,000
- 1 Bedroom Apartments range in price from AED 810 – 870,000
- 2 Bedroom Apartments range in price from AED 1,000,000 – 1,100,000
- 20% Down Payment
- 1% a month for 12 months
- 20% on handover
- 2% for 24 months following handover
NSHAMA Town Square
Location: Al Qudra Road, opposite to Mira by Emaar & Mudon
Completion: December 2017 and through 2018
Snapshot: NSHAMA have launched several apartment projects within the Town Square mega-development. At the moment sales are taking place for Jenna, Warda and Zahra Breeze.
Unit Types: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments of various sizes.
Prices per ft2: AED 800 – 1,000 per sq. ft.
- 1 Bedroom Apartments range in price from AED 700,000 – 1,100,000
- 2 Bedroom Apartments range in price from AED 850,000 – 1,400,000
- 3 Bedroom Apartments range in price from AED 1,200,000 – 1,700,000
Attraction: Most of the apartment investments in Dubai are for stand-a-lone developments. With Town Square you are buying into a mini city which offers a well thought out master-plan, coherence and a life-style.
- 10% Down Payment
- 4 installments of 10% every 3 – 4 months
- 50% on completion
Topaz Premium, Dubai Silicon Oasis
Completion: December 2017
Snapshot: G+8 storey building by one of Dubai’s most reputable developers. Topaz Premium consists solely of 1 bedroom apartments.
Prices per ft2: AED 825 – 975 per sq. ft.
Pricing: 1 Bedroom Apartments range in price from AED 800,000 – 1,000,000
- 10% Down Payment
- Pay 5% in Nov 2016, Jan 2017, Mar 2017 and Aug 2017
- Remaining 70% payable over 35 months following completion (2% a month)
Vincitore Palacio, Arjan
Developer: Vincitore Group
Completion: September 2017
Snapshot: G+6 storey building offering studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Project is 90% sold out. Only 1 & 2 bedroom apartments are available at the moment. Vincitore is a new developer but they have successfully sold out a large portion of their project due to location, speed of construction (the building is over 65% completed already) and the payment-plan being offered.
Prices per ft2: AED 1,045 – 1,100
- Studio apartments are sold out.
- 1 Bedroom Apartments range in price from AED 860,000 – 1,085,000
- 2 Bedroom Apartments range in price from AED 1,300,000 – 1,500,000
- Two options are offered:
- Option A: 10% now, 10% in Nov 2016 and 80% on handover
- Option B: 20% now, 30% in Jan 2017 and 50% on handover
- Buyers who go with Option B will get a guaranteed 8% rental return for 3 years and no maintenance fees payable for the same duration.
If you are interested in any of the above projects, please contact: +971-55-647-3758
To report any inaccuracies in this report, please email email@example.com
Vincitore Palacio in Arjaan: Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
Exceptional payment-plan. Delivery in September 2017. Pay 10% now, 10% in October 2016 and 80% on handover.